Is it the middlers responsibility to prevent the other one from roaming?

#11EltoniaXPosted 11/30/2012 6:03:27 PM
Three champions bottom can tower dive or force the enemy bottom back. If the enemy bottom goes back then you just got a dragon. If only the game was as simple as you are pretending it is.
---
you have some extreme mental instability issues- Lmaokai
I'm a mobile fountain triangle!
#12Frost_shock_FTWPosted 11/30/2012 6:14:40 PM(edited)
This is extremely situational. If you don't know where your opponent went, there isn't much you can do. If you run bot and they went top, you can gank bot if you're in a position to do so but it's more likely that you just wasted your time.

If you do know that your opponent is heading to a lane for sure, you should warn that lane and consider following. If the jungler makes it a double gank then your help is needed. At the same time, consider your opponent. If it's someone like Kat or LeBlanc that needs to snowball off other lanes, it's in your best interest to drop what you're doing and stop them. If your jungler is nearby, you should converge and counter gank.
---
Spongebob quote goes here. If you're seeing this, I'm on my phone.
Contacts in Profile
#13UnderwaterAirPosted 11/30/2012 6:18:09 PM
You can't 100% prevent the other player from roaming. He can choose to just farm for the items he needs and then roam hard while giving up mid or allowing you to push mid and coming to gank afterwards with jungler or top or something like that.

It is your responsibility though to try and not let them take your mid for free while farming up and beating the enemy mid so you can roam if possible and secure kills for your team. How you do it doesn't matter. Just so long as you attempt it and do a decent job at it. If your jungler helps in warding it also helps in this.
---
http://oi41.tinypic.com/9ht4ea.jpg
No matter which way you slice it you'll both be ending up in Hell!
#14ShurikoPosted 11/30/2012 6:19:47 PM
Three champions bottom can tower dive or force the enemy bottom back. If the enemy bottom goes back then you just got a dragon. If only the game was as simple as you are pretending it is.

lol what?

are you implying the enemy mid sitting bot for 5 minutes is a good thing for them?

2 people can hold a tower against 3 if they aren't horribly behind
---
http://i.imgur.com/psqr8.png
#15xMikhalxPosted 11/30/2012 6:22:33 PM
It's the middle's responsibility to call mid mias, but it's up to the middle to farm or follow.

In most cases, it's better to follow unless your jungler happens to be a derp and doesn't come too. If that happens, then a 3v4 will still be pretty bad and would probably be worth farming mid moreso than following.

1 kill = ~15 farm... so it depends. If it's better to farm the wave, then the mid should. Bot should have backed out (or farther even if the other team can dive safely with Taric or Amumu).
#16TAMIUS_REBORNPosted 11/30/2012 6:23:00 PM
Theshamen posted...
Or atleast push tower while they are gone?

Had a game where the enemy middle ganked no less then 4 times combined with their jungle for an awesome 4v2 tower dive and the middle did nothing but freeze lane (it was leblanc v diana btw)

If the enemy mid roams off it's your mid's responsibility to follow behind them to counter, go to the other lane to gank, or push mid as hard as they can. Freezing the lane is possibly the dumbest thing you could do in that situation..."ooooh I just got ahead a few minions while you set back our other lane and potentially got a kill or assist, what a noob!"
---
Steam: Calimar777
XBL: Calimar
#17EltoniaXPosted 11/30/2012 6:25:21 PM
Shuriko posted...

lol what?

are you implying the enemy mid sitting bot for 5 minutes is a good thing for them?

Why are you implying the enemy mid is going to be sitting bot for more than one minute, much less 5? Why are you implying that the enemy mid is ganking a lane that they can't successfully gank? etc etc

you're a terrible poster and a terrible player shuriko
---
you have some extreme mental instability issues- Lmaokai
I'm a mobile fountain triangle!
#18bibliotheek357Posted 11/30/2012 6:27:02 PM
Shuriko posted...

lol what?

On lower levels, yes. On higher level play people know how to handle the tower aggro and deal their dmg fast then back out. It does not take 5 mins to go bot and get kills/tower, more like 30 seconds-1 min. It's time well spent when pulled off succesfully. Lastly, the ones roaming are usually the ones that push fast. They'd clear the wave as soon as it arrives then head out. If they're fast they will be back mid by the time the next wave reaches his tower. But hey, you can refuse to believe this if you like. Not really my problem as long as you're not on my team.
#19ShurikoPosted 11/30/2012 6:32:29 PM
Why are you implying the enemy mid is going to be sitting bot for more than one minute, much less 5? Why are you implying that the enemy mid is ganking a lane that they can't successfully gank? etc etc

I was assuming that you would be in sync with your own logic, you know, where they force the bot lane to back with their magical 2000 range damaging abilities that aren't hard-countered by the bot laners just, you know, backing off.

and it really says something when you resort to baseless insults XD
---
#20ShurikoPosted 11/30/2012 6:34:45 PM
. It does not take 5 mins to go bot and get kills/tower, more like 30 seconds-1 min.

When the f*** was the last time you saw a mid roam bot and within 1 minute damage a tower from 100 to 0 with 2 people defending it? Do you even realize what the f*** you're saying?
---