Is it the middlers responsibility to prevent the other one from roaming?

#21EltoniaXPosted 11/30/2012 7:37:25 PM
I forgot that towers and champions are at 100% health at all times until the mid laner comes and tries to damage them, my bad
---
you have some extreme mental instability issues- Lmaokai
I'm a mobile fountain triangle!
#22EltoniaXPosted 11/30/2012 7:37:25 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#23ShurikoPosted 11/30/2012 7:39:05 PM(edited)
I forgot that towers and champions are at 100% health at all times until the mid laner comes and tries to damage them, my bad

Again, you're assuming bot is getting s*** on

You need to stop assuming these things

It's making your argument a lot weaker.

You're completely ignoring the variable that is how good your bot lane is in all of this.

And, again, if the mid laner is seen ahead of time, please do explain how he's going to get any damage out on the 2 people bot, "forcing them to back" as you said, where there is also no jungler anywhere nearby.
---
http://i.imgur.com/psqr8.png
#24EltoniaXPosted 11/30/2012 7:40:24 PM(edited)
No, I'm assuming that both bot laners are competent, with the difference that one sides now has 3-4 champions and the other bot lane only has two.

Furthermore, lets assume our bot lane is ****. Which is more likely to help them recover or help the game turn into a win?

1. sitting at mid farming

or

2. Following the enemy mid laner and turning a gank into a kill for your side

???
---
#25ShurikoPosted 11/30/2012 7:42:58 PM(edited)
No, I'm assuming that both bot laners are competent, with the difference that one sides now has 3-4 champions and the other bot lane only has two.

No, you were assuming that bot was already at low health and had no wards.

In other words, you were assuming bot was s***. You are also assuming that the enemy team has a jungler, but yours doesn't.

At least stay consistent with your own logic. this is so embarrassing dude

you magically change the scenario with every response xD
---
#26EltoniaXPosted 11/30/2012 7:53:33 PM
oh man, why am I talking to shuriko

1. Whether bot has wards or not is kind of irrelevant if the intent is to tower dive. If the bot lane does have wards and leaves lane fearing a tower dive then they have given up a lot, so the gank was successful.

2. I wasn't assuming bot was ****. If both sides of bot lane are at half health, its an easy tower dive for the ganking mid laner.

idk why I am wasting my time
---
#27ShurikoPosted 11/30/2012 7:55:17 PM(edited)
1. Whether bot has wards or not is kind of irrelevant if the intent is to tower dive. If the bot lane does have wards and leaves lane fearing a tower dive then they have given up a lot, so the gank was successful.

HAHHAHAH

WHAT AM I READING

IT'S LIKE YOU JUST HIT SUMMONER LEVEL 30 AND ARE TRYING TO MAKE SENSE OF GAME MECHANICS
---
#28EltoniaXPosted 11/30/2012 7:57:51 PM
I better return my season 2 plat border then
---
#29ShurikoPosted 11/30/2012 7:59:09 PM(edited)
I better return my season 2 plat border then

oh man

he's a plat

everyone he's a plat
---
#30EltoniaXPosted 11/30/2012 8:01:01 PM(edited)
Lulz, well you can keep playing mid incorrectly if you want. Don't really care as long as you aren't on my team, which you won't be because your elo is too low.
---