Is it the middlers responsibility to prevent the other one from roaming?

#51ShurikoPosted 11/30/2012 8:38:00 PM
So you're supposed to recall when the enemy mid laner comes bot?

While they're diving you? Or they take your tower?

I'm just curious, when are you supposed to recall. Are you psychic?

Why don't you answer that yourself? You must have played some League of Legends. When do you recall when playing bot?
---
http://i.imgur.com/psqr8.png
#52SkyzPosted 11/30/2012 8:38:32 PM
iddZk33p posted...
You asked for bot lanes that had no sustain

What is lifesteal?
What is a philostone?
---
Skyz the limit. Try and Reach it.
#53EnricoMarini01Posted 11/30/2012 8:38:49 PM
That's happened to me before. Made me pretty mad. I'm facing a 3v1 top, and our mid Vlad decides that it's to our advantage for Diana to towerdive me along with Meowkai and Pantheon, to make her lose "10 CS and a cannon creep"

Needless to say, we lost that game.

While I'd say freezing the lane isn't a BAD idea, it's certainly not a good idea vs certain champs (TF for instance, or Katarina) especially since ONE GOOD ROAM => they snowball.

Dunno why you won't shove for shove. It's obvious they're not gonna stay in lane if they're shoving, so why aren't you making them lose valuable exp and tower hp, and instead being a pansy?
---
"Rewind, I wanna go it again, light up the dark, halo on the side
So I'll know it will not leave me wanting, I see my heart, waving me bye-bye"
#54beedtrackerPosted 11/30/2012 8:39:17 PM
DoctorEggman posted...
Shuriko posted...
In the magical world where bot is never allowed to recall without the enemy bot pushing?

If you're just letting the enemy outsustain you with the aggressive supports you just listed you're doing it wrong

tl:dr lolshuriko

You read what he said wrong
---
Halo4 is a gothamcityimpostors clone, which is not a good thing at all
#55BerserkFGriffthPosted 11/30/2012 8:41:26 PM
That's happened to me before. Made me pretty mad. I'm facing a 3v1 top, and our mid Vlad decides that it's to our advantage for Diana to towerdive me along with Meowkai and Pantheon, to make her lose "10 CS and a cannon creep"

Needless to say, we lost that game.

While I'd say freezing the lane isn't a BAD idea, it's certainly not a good idea vs certain champs (TF for instance, or Katarina) especially since ONE GOOD ROAM => they snowball.

Dunno why you won't shove for shove. It's obvious they're not gonna stay in lane if they're shoving, so why aren't you making them lose valuable exp and tower hp, and instead being a pansy?

A Vladimir is simply NOT going to be able to help you vs Diana/Maokai/Panth

you'd need your jungler as well

He was right, he'd be wasting his time. You needed to just back off and let them take tower.

Vlad is one of those mids that you don't really roam on, you don't have much kill potential at all, he's a farm-champ.
---
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u144/Shenneh/Gifs%20Sora/d6f4073a17f3c6ae431f6c4in5.jpg
#56DoctorEggmanPosted 11/30/2012 8:57:18 PM
beedtracker posted...
DoctorEggman posted...
Shuriko posted...
In the magical world where bot is never allowed to recall without the enemy bot pushing?

If you're just letting the enemy outsustain you with the aggressive supports you just listed you're doing it wrong

tl:dr lolshuriko

You read what he said wrong

No, I read it pretty much spot on. He argues that I'm bad for not recalling in order to keep sustainless bot lanes at full HP so a midlane gank is ineffective.

I mean, to suggest that you can't get killed by a burst mage in one combo even at full health is already kind of dumb, but then to suggest that bot lane should always be at full HP, and if you weren't you're just bad, that's pretty disingenuous.

The moral of the story is: Mid lane should strongly consider assisting bot lane if his enemy laner heads bot. Failure to do so can result in bot lane getting tower dove or being taken, leading to dragon being taken, while you do not gain a significant enough advantage from simply farming mid lane. If you can take mid tower as a result of mid going bot, however, or if you are confident that bot lane can hold out, you should still make plays (taking the tower, stealing enemy blue, ganking top lane, etc).

A mid laner who sits mid and doesn't make plays or countergank the enemy mid's own attempts is useless.
---
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
http://i.imgur.com/7f1Xt.jpg
#57ShurikoPosted 11/30/2012 9:05:12 PM
No, I read it pretty much spot on.

maybe if you're looking at my words with your rose-tinted goggles that filter out anything (read: everything) that doesn't fit into your delusional essay you just wrote up
---
#58beedtrackerPosted 11/30/2012 9:05:49 PM
Just get jungler to swing bot with you after you burst a creep wave, not that much of a problem, if they are turret diving then they are pretty much where you'd like them when you, jungler and bot just attack. Or just go gank top, all the better if your support is janna or leona. No one has said any real unsalvageable scenarios, posters just seem to be overhyped for some reason.
---
Halo4 is a gothamcityimpostors clone, which is not a good thing at all
#59DoctorEggmanPosted 11/30/2012 9:08:10 PM
Shuriko posted...

maybe if you're looking at my words with your rose-tinted goggles that filter out anything (read: everything) that doesn't fit into your delusional essay you just wrote up

oh shuriko, you're so cute when you fail to say anything of substance
---
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
http://i.imgur.com/7f1Xt.jpg
#60ShurikoPosted 11/30/2012 9:10:09 PM(edited)
Shuriko posted...

oh shuriko, you're so cute when you fail to say anything of substance

the fact that you actually consider what i just said an attempt to be eloquent says more about your own ability than mine

do you even have a college education?
---