Is it the middlers responsibility to prevent the other one from roaming?

#61Sid_IcarusPosted 11/30/2012 9:12:20 PM
Shuriko, proving himself to be the worst player on the board (Aside from xander of course) one post at a time.
---
Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.
Lol IGN- ThatKillerBenoit
#62ShurikoPosted 11/30/2012 9:14:27 PM
Shuriko, proving himself to be the worst player on the board (Aside from xander of course) one post at a time.

do you think this topic matters for anything?

with 10 people on my dick at once it doesn't matter what I say.
---
http://i.imgur.com/psqr8.png
#63beedtrackerPosted 11/30/2012 9:14:49 PM
You guys speak of soloque problems, just form a premade on skype with competent players and these huge negative scenarios should happen less. (unless you yourself are the cause of the negative problems) like I said though if bot can't understand an mia call, yellow ping, and red/yellow ping trail then bot is going to lose the match regardless mid going in to follow and just getting baited by enemy mid and jungler (diana and leblanc are fun to do this with a jungler to enemy mids that follow). To answer the tc you can troll /all chat with "mid stahp roaming stahp", you can also keep pressure on enemy mid to prevent them from even leaving mid.
---
Halo4 is a gothamcityimpostors clone, which is not a good thing at all
#64DottledPosted 11/30/2012 9:24:28 PM(edited)
Didn't read the whole thing, but Eltonia is right and Shuriko is wrong. So very wrong.

Edit: This is a wee bit funny as I just came out of a game as Kat where after ganking top my midlane opponent said "Wow a mid ganking, you must be a noob" (I finished 20/1/5)
---
Overused memes disqualify you from conversing with me.
#65KirynTheClericPosted 11/30/2012 9:20:53 PM
Shuriko posted...

Maybe, just MAYBE, if "ten" people are on your dick at once, it means you might MAYBE be wrong?
---
"And at what point did you decide to stay on the forums? I don't get that mentality but some people don't have better things to do." - Nofoundation
#66pinkpantherfan5Posted 11/30/2012 9:23:35 PM
EnricoMarini01 posted...
That's happened to me before. Made me pretty mad. I'm facing a 3v1 top, and our mid Vlad decides that it's to our advantage for Diana to towerdive me along with Meowkai and Pantheon, to make her lose "10 CS and a cannon creep"

Needless to say, we lost that game.

While I'd say freezing the lane isn't a BAD idea, it's certainly not a good idea vs certain champs (TF for instance, or Katarina) especially since ONE GOOD ROAM => they snowball.

Dunno why you won't shove for shove. It's obvious they're not gonna stay in lane if they're shoving, so why aren't you making them lose valuable exp and tower hp, and instead being a pansy?

Meowkai, best name ever.
---
i dont like my username. so please just call me Mark
"Always 1A" Minigun
#67ShurikoPosted 11/30/2012 9:24:24 PM
Shuriko posted...

Maybe, just MAYBE, if "ten" people are on your dick at once, it means you might MAYBE be wrong?

Didn't read the whole thing, but Eltonia is right and Shuriko is wrong. So very wrong.

Yeah clearly I'm being beaten in logic with no partiality.
---
#68DottledPosted 11/30/2012 9:26:39 PM
You realise that some mids like Ahri were basically designed to gank sidelanes, right?.....right?
---
Overused memes disqualify you from conversing with me.
#69ShurikoPosted 11/30/2012 9:28:13 PM
You realise that some mids like Ahri were basically designed to gank sidelanes, right?.....right?

Yes, which is why I mentioned her specifically.

Really find it offensive that you're bashing me without reading :(
---
#70gkh5Posted 11/30/2012 9:31:21 PM
If you are playing mid in solo queue and aren't roaming like crazy with anyone not named Karthus, you are doing it wrong. If you've got a bad matchup and can't roam/follow then you need to push their tower hard and if jungler shows up to grab those creeps you need to try and gank the lane opposite of the one their mid went to.

Again, if you are sitting there just last hitting after lvl 5 or 6 depending on your champ, you are doing something wrong.
---
LoL IGN: alpha10