Is it the middlers responsibility to prevent the other one from roaming?

#71DottledPosted 11/30/2012 8:31:45 PM
Shuriko posted...
You realise that some mids like Ahri were basically designed to gank sidelanes, right?.....right?

Yes, which is why I mentioned her specifically.

Really find it offensive that you're bashing me without reading :(

Well like I said I didn't read it all because the topic degenerated into you girls shrieking at each other, but I am going by your first few posts where you seem to imply that following the enemy mid down/up for a gank is always the wrong thing to do, which it isn't.
---
Overused memes disqualify you from conversing with me.
#72beedtrackerPosted 11/30/2012 8:32:02 PM
Shuriko posted...
You realise that some mids like Ahri were basically designed to gank sidelanes, right?.....right?

Yes, which is why I mentioned her specifically.

Really find it offensive that you're bashing me without reading :(

The answer is: gamefaqs.
Why care tho? Just trolls on gfaqs all day, it's like a fantasy football host, just arguing out of grayed reasonings and boredom
---
Halo4 is a gothamcityimpostors clone, which is not a good thing at all
#73DoctorEggmanPosted 11/30/2012 8:34:02 PM
Shuriko posted...
Shuriko posted...
No, I read it pretty much spot on.

maybe if you're looking at my words with your rose-tinted goggles that filter out anything (read: everything) that doesn't fit into your delusional essay you just wrote up

oh shuriko, you're so cute when you fail to say anything of substance

the fact that you actually consider what i just said an attempt to be eloquent says more about your own ability than mine

do you even have a college education?

I'm sorry, what? I said you're failing to say anything of substance. That specifically means that you are not saying anything valuable or helpful, just flaming me and my argument without a proper rebuttal to any point.

But sure, lets put up that strawman. Sure is easy to call somebody delusional and start putting words in their mouths, much easier than actually coming up with a coherent and valid point.

Of course, I'm pretty sure you're trolling. You're always trolling. You just take it way too far and then you start looking like you actually believe the things you say. Nobody could legitimately believe that you should recall constantly in a no sustain lane to survive a gank, because you'd just lose your lane normally by denying yourself.
---
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
http://i.imgur.com/7f1Xt.jpg
#74ShurikoPosted 11/30/2012 8:37:53 PM
just flaming me and my argument without a proper rebuttal to any point.

Shuriko posted...

maybe if you're looking at my words with your rose-tinted goggles that filter out anything (read: everything) that doesn't fit into your delusional essay you just wrote up

oh the hypocrisy
---
http://i.imgur.com/psqr8.png
#75DottledPosted 11/30/2012 8:38:14 PM
Oh yeah and after reading another one, you seem to imply that if you stay behind then you will get a massive advantage over your mid opponent, yet you also suggest that your AD carry/support should recall, thereby denying your AD of farm (which is more important to him than it is to you generally) and him and your support of XP, while allowing the enemy ad carry to free farm and push.

So basically you're saying 'lol no I ain't helping botlane, I will lose farm. They should recall, so what if THEY lose farm, idc! :D'

Sorry but your ideas are pretty dumb.
---
Overused memes disqualify you from conversing with me.
#76DoctorEggmanPosted 11/30/2012 8:41:45 PM
Shuriko posted...
just flaming me and my argument without a proper rebuttal to any point.

Shuriko posted...

oh the hypocrisy

Oh, so you think cute is an insult? I could hug you right now <3
---
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
http://i.imgur.com/7f1Xt.jpg
#77ExalxPosted 11/30/2012 9:00:49 PM
Best Troll NA
---
Monster Hunter Tri: Exalx (2ZFG9Y) HR:130+
#78Noblesse_Posted 11/30/2012 9:07:40 PM
ITT: Shuriko is the best troll, or the worst player.

10/10, would read again.
---
Noblesse Oblige May you go on and conduct in a honorable manor.
#79DoctorEggmanPosted 11/30/2012 9:08:17 PM
Noblesse_ posted...
ITT: Shuriko is the best troll, or the worst player.

10/10, would read again.

its not mutually exclusive
---
http://imgur.com/n8yh1