Riot needs to fix wards

#1ManoktheChickenPosted 11/30/2012 7:40:33 PM
The only reason why I find this game so boring to watch competitively is because of how cheap wards are. Wards make the first 15 minutes of a game superbly passive. With just 150 gold, solos can easily cover their lanes against jungle ganks, thus making the early game a farm fest.

Don't get me wrong, LoL is still a skill-based game, but the first 15 minutes are boring for a spectator. :/
---
Shamelessly posting my twitter profile as my signature.
Oh wait. No. I deactivated it.
#2FlameLord23Posted 11/30/2012 7:41:59 PM
wait... what?

No...
---
Violence is never the answer.
Because the answer is always Vlad.
#3Village IdiotPosted 11/30/2012 7:42:41 PM
The real problem isn't cheap wards.

The problem is the super strong towers in the early game making it too easy to play safe.
---
Actually, since Wedge Antilles > Carriers, and Carriers = Instant win, then it should be Wedge Antilles > Instant win. He's just that good XD -PsionicDude
#4ManoktheChicken(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 7:45:54 PM
Village Idiot posted...
The real problem isn't cheap wards.

The problem is the super strong towers in the early game making it too easy to play safe.

The wards make it too easy to play safe as well.
---
Shamelessly posting my twitter profile as my signature.
Oh wait. No. I deactivated it.
#5iPWNtheNoobsPosted 11/30/2012 8:02:20 PM
Have you heard of Pink wards or oracle?
As a jungler buy one, place in top bush or wherever enemy top is. He is screwed. He either b's to get his own pink which you can pick him off, or he has no vision and becomes very paranoid.

Or ask your top to buy one too.
---
Trolling is a art
#6Sid_IcarusPosted 11/30/2012 8:05:27 PM
Hahahahaha no. So happy they're encouraging even more warding
---
Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.
Lol IGN- ThatKillerBenoit
#7XcZeus3469Posted 11/30/2012 8:14:51 PM
please tell me more about how that tsm vs Azubu Blaze game was passive. Im all ears.
---
"I read this as a Bannanable Offense. I was like, what ksing with Soraka?"-Kirby 1207
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/CommanderKJK-1173/hero/60977
#8TAMIUS_REBORNPosted 11/30/2012 8:22:53 PM(edited)
If a lane is warded it's extremely hard for the jungler to gank, so there's not as much action at the start, BUT if the jungler is doing well he can buy a pink ward or oracles to clear out wards, allowing for ganks OR if you're doing well against your opponent you can use your cs advantage to buy a pink ward to clear the way for your jungler.

Wards aren't impossible to get rid of...
---
Steam: Calimar777
XBL: Calimar
#9_HeXPosted 11/30/2012 8:23:47 PM
yes fix wards riot pls

they need to shoot laz0r and instakill anyone who walks into ward range pls riot
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#10chaoshadouPosted 11/30/2012 8:29:56 PM
XcZeus3469 posted...
please tell me more about how that tsm vs Azubu Blaze game was passive. Im all ears.

Passive? That game showed what genocide really is.
---
Awesome series, please support the VN ps3 localization http://petitiononline.com/umineko1/petition.html
http://www.facebook.com/OperationGoldenLand