Who do you feel is over-rated?

#21JennaTahliaPosted 12/1/2012 2:00:15 AM
Blitz. Easily countered by not being bad
---
gibe moni pls
#22EDumeyPosted 12/1/2012 2:12:35 AM

Your reasoning only really applies to laning phase. If you've watched the tournament play at all past couple days, Blitz has made tremendous opportunities against the best players in the world.

For me though, I've always never really had a good Shen player. I totally understand his uses and why he's a top ban. Hell, I still ban him if I have nothing more pressing to ban. But I never really see him being THE reason a team is winning, just a few clutch moments here and there for lower Elo people.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZhLrT.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/H6Frl.jpg
#23HabnotPosted 12/1/2012 3:17:42 AM
EDumey posted...

Your reasoning only really applies to laning phase. If you've watched the tournament play at all past couple days, Blitz has made tremendous opportunities against the best players in the world.

For me though, I've always never really had a good Shen player. I totally understand his uses and why he's a top ban. Hell, I still ban him if I have nothing more pressing to ban. But I never really see him being THE reason a team is winning, just a few clutch moments here and there for lower Elo people.

Okay but that doesn't change the fact that people worried about bronze/silver blitzcranks can just outplay them.

Shaco and Teemo (but only when they're on my team).
---
Look, the point is to get him to go to the naked party, not correctly interpret the Bible. - Ridley X.
#24g-cube_mastaPosted 12/1/2012 3:19:24 AM
dunkey
---
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png
#25SpacefrisianPosted 12/1/2012 3:59:00 AM
gene0129 posted...
AP Yi. When I first fought him, I seriously just laughed.

Do normals and build Dunkmaster yi, you will be laughing even more when you go up against an ap Yi.
---
Lets move mountains or mount movements.
#26MakJussPosted 12/1/2012 3:59:16 AM
g-cube_masta posted...
dunkey

The one Shrek throw on that ridiculous LoL rip off ?
#27iXCelticXiPosted 12/1/2012 4:28:29 AM
MakJuss posted...
Taric - Grave
Soraka - Corki
Janna - Caitlyn
Nunu - Kog'Maw

Playing support is not as easy you think. You need to know what your ADC need , not just picking the only support champ you have. Taric isnt safe pick either , using Taric on ADC without good mobility is bad because he only got 1 cc. Thats why Caitlyn paired with Janna , to cover Caitlyn from gank because Janna got 3 cc to save Caitlyn from getting raped.

Lol XD
---
LoL IGN: TA HumblePie.
Formerly GreedyCowPuncher, Support Main.
#28Godspeed2000Posted 12/1/2012 4:32:53 AM
Orianna and Anivia
---
This.
#29k0rupted1Posted 12/1/2012 4:34:17 AM
Tekutso posted...
pecofan999 posted...
Taric. I see him in nearly every ranked match now, and I'm completely baffled. As someone who pretty much mains the support role, I can honestly say there are better choices than Taric in most matchups.

You main support. Better choices then taric in most matchups.

Wut.

He's right ....
---
PSN: k0rupted1
League of Legends IGN: k0rupted1
#30MaurithPosted 12/1/2012 4:38:14 AM
Morgana.

I know she's great, but I feel like she's over-rated just a little.
---
[LoL favourites: Janna, Syndra, Rumble, Fizz, Ezreal, Miss Fortune, Katarina, Volibear, Ahri, Orianna, Tristana, Amumu, Swain, Irelia, Kennen]