How is karma "worst champion in the game"

#1MightySandvichPosted 12/1/2012 6:16:00 AM
I also believed that too however I just finally faced a decent karma in a game.
She went mid and right after her teammate started to threaten her with reports for trolling.
As udyr I came to gank her for first blood at lv4ish and even with perfect Ahri charm at our tower she simply leashed me and walked away..... I tried it several times but her sprit bond makes her impossible to gank >_> Although we were ahead by score of 11-0 I felt like we were losing watching karma. Ahri was completely zoned out by her (3 levels behind and 90~ cs diffrence) 17~ mins into the game Karma was at 238 CS (how the f*** is this possible?) After long lanning phase we started to teamfight at around min 30 and we lost every single fight >_> their corki was unkillable with 500 ap karma shielding him and healing him every 5s or so. Not to mention their her stupid tether sped up garen and we couldn't out run him. In the end we surrendered after 2nd baron loss....

How do you beat good karma?

1 she can push and farm really easily
2 REALLY hard to gank
3 So much presence in teamfight
4 HIGH!!!!! sustain it takes her around 30s to recover back to full health after almost dying....
5 Utility not only is it hard to face karma she makes her team too strong as well
6 Doesn't matter if our rumble was 8/0 or our draven was 4/0 at one point in teamfight we couldn't win

uggggg
#2xD_YuffiezPosted 12/1/2012 6:17:44 AM
Karma is great, she's just hard to use, so is unpopular

why play karma when you can play kat and smash your face on the keyboard, or play trynd and macro R then go afk
#3ssj98_gotenksPosted 12/1/2012 6:19:48 AM
shes not

thanks
---
http://i.imgur.com/qd9BZ.gif http://i.imgur.com/nFNJo.gif
#4dennis941012Posted 12/1/2012 6:19:49 AM
xD_Yuffiez posted...

why play karma when you can play kat and smash your face on the keyboard, or play trynd and macro R then go afk

Exactly :O
Karma almost always out farms everyone
Has high sustain
hard to gank
and great damage
what did she build?
---
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
~GameFAQs LoL Board Supreme Leader~> voted by http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123
#5MightySandvich(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2012 6:21:10 AM
dennis941012 posted...
xD_Yuffiez posted...

Exactly :O
Karma almost always out farms everyone
Has high sustain
hard to gank
and great damage
what did she build?

CDR boot
Athene
Abyssal
Zhonya
Deathcap
giant belt (assuming she was going for ryalis)
#6KeiHazuki99Posted 12/1/2012 6:24:51 AM
Well, I'm not a Karma player.
But SGS Chawy said

Karma is a really challenging champion - I’d say one of the toughest to master. That’s the beauty of playing AP mid; you really need to understand the potential and the limitations of the champion you’re fielding. I’ve always believed that a high skill cap translates to a high reward. Karma provides an AOE heal, a shield, and burst damage. The only drawback about her would be her long cooldowns. One wrong move and you’re useless, so the timing of your spells is really important.

source : http://lol.garena.com/news/tournaments/1208-chawys-good-karma
#7SalvatorePosted 12/1/2012 7:23:25 AM
If melee carries which were happy to split farm ever became a thing, Karma would be a perfect support for them. As it is, she's not a bad utility mid (but I'd rather have a Morgana).
---
Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you.
#8SpacefrisianPosted 12/1/2012 7:23:29 AM
She is more often wasted as support, thats why they think she is the worst.
---
Lets move mountains or mount movements.
#9ZedPowerPosted 12/1/2012 7:41:38 AM
Tip: take Karma to the bot lane in Dominion. All her strengths come into play, she gets the money she needs, and her incredible pushing power becomes an asset instead of a liability. She's really really good.
---
"ˇViva La Revolución!"
-Salvador Limones
#10SalvatorePosted 12/1/2012 8:17:25 AM
Tip: take Karma to the bot lane in Dominion. All her strengths come into play, she gets the money she needs, and her incredible pushing power becomes an asset instead of a liability. She's really really good.

She's also really damn nice in Proving Grounds. It staggers me when I see people dodge when they get randomed Karma.

Too many people have no idea about how the game's meta is actually formed.
---
Please don't go. The drones need you. They look up to you.