If you have a troll, put up with it and report at the end.

#21BurnumMasterPosted 12/2/2012 6:46:50 AM
How exactly does one start feeding AFTER they ragequit?
---
GT:BurnumMaster
#22Devil D 911Posted 12/2/2012 7:26:52 AM
Slayn posted...
I 100% agree. When someone trolls, and they get flamed, I tell the flamer to STFU. There really is no point arguing with a troll. Two people pick mid? Eve wants to go top? Dude whatever. The game already started, why flame the guy the whole game? Is he going to reform? Hell no. Trolling a troll will only make them troll more. Just put them on ignore and play the game out, report them later. If you go off on the guy he has a LARGE chance of just going AFK or intentionally feeding. Even if they do crappy don't bother saying anything, just leave them be and try to carry hard.

THIS! SO MUCH OF THIS!
There have been times where i come across trolls. They play so bad and i try to be really helpful and mature ( mostly to cover my own a** but whatever. In the end if we lose i report, but if we're winning the troll sometimes has a change of heart and secretly works with the team.

One time in particular i expressed my comfortability with top over any other role and if i could get that i would be very happy. These duo jerks decided to flame everyone and say "f-you i pick what i want" "pick order" and all that jazz. So i supported him.... made him go legendary, i got fed as a support Zyra and had as much AP as our Mid. Made all the plays happen bot lane and in their jungle. double kills left and right. Needless to say after they surrendered i got honor from the Graves Troll that i supported.
---
Pokemon Pearl Friend Code: 1847 8375 6974
Blue: ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] Red: [[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ Green: |||||||||||||||||||||||
#23MasterShot2k5Posted 12/2/2012 7:32:58 AM
Grrrrrrrr.....Trolls.....*Shakes fist*
---
Haters gonna hate......
#24MagiaIcePosted 12/2/2012 8:00:33 AM
Haters gonna hate.
---
"They can't backdoor when they're coming through the frontdoor..."~Me
Riven is my waifu.
#25Rising ChaosPosted 12/2/2012 5:15:11 PM
I don't intentionally antagonize trolls but it's nice when they over-rage and do crap like dunk or spam wards anyway, it helps prove their case when Tribunal sees your reports.

Devil D 911 posted...
One time in particular i expressed my comfortability with top over any other role and if i could get that i would be very happy. These duo jerks decided to flame everyone and say "f-you i pick what i want" "pick order" and all that jazz. So i supported him.... made him go legendary, i got fed as a support Zyra and had as much AP as our Mid. Made all the plays happen bot lane and in their jungle. double kills left and right. Needless to say after they surrendered i got honor from the Graves Troll that i supported.

Where's the trolling? Pick order trumps all. It's nice if higher picks oblige to your preference for the sake of team cohesion but ultimately it's their choice. If you get stuck in a role you don't want as a lower pick, deal with it or dodge. Trolling would've been you going "**** it I'm going top no matter what" and probably ruining the game. You played it out and oh look, good things happened.

Besides, occasionally playing other lanes/roles helps make you a better player, which is more important than specializing yourself to one role anyway unless you're already at the professional level.
---
"Pokey and the man."
#26Jitunu321Posted 12/2/2012 6:05:43 PM
is that a plat leona
#27Baggi__Bumper(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 9:01:33 PM
iXCelticXi posted...
Wait, you used all that free gold on triple gp10?

My laning phase was brain dead. I got 3 GP10 before they started trolling, because I'd farmed really well and I had 2 kills. I got philo to sustain Soraka's stupid laning (I dislike WotA on Zyra) and then I thought "might as well get 2 more GP10 when this laning is so easy".
---
LoL IGN: SlipperyGooch
http://www.youtube.com/TimMH3