Las Vegas IPL5 Tourney Official Thread 3

#231_HeXPosted 12/2/2012 6:58:54 PM
Alex Iche picked Ryze as his favorite champ yet hasn't used him once in this tournament and can't say I've seen him use him in any other major tournaments recently.

Misaya wasn't the deciding factor this game on Ryze either, he was getting carried by his team.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#232samuricexPosted 12/2/2012 7:01:49 PM
dot921 posted...
Is everybody here going for Fnatic?

Most are, I'm rooting for WE myself.
---
"Think you're a dragon slayer? Come here and try." -Shyvana
#233RaverbasherPosted 12/2/2012 7:03:36 PM(edited)
End_of_Day posted...
Phreak pls
Tasteless pls

lol @ these 2 being the best

lol @ ur maths.

_HeX posted...
Alex Iche picked Ryze as his favorite champ yet hasn't used him once in this tournament and can't say I've seen him use him in any other major tournaments recently.

Misaya wasn't the deciding factor this game on Ryze either, he was getting carried by his team.

Alex did actually use Ryze in an ealier match, before they went into the losers bracket iirc.
---
Virginity is not virtue,
it's just lack of opportunity.
#234gallantknightPosted 12/2/2012 7:02:54 PM
EDumey posted...
It wasn't so much Shen getting caught out as it was Fnatic refusing to actually do anything to press their advantage. They just wanted to split and farm, completely allowing WE to have a gank squad roam the map for the inevitable Shen push.

this
---
"When you want to be successful as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful!"
#235_HeXPosted 12/2/2012 7:07:16 PM
Raverbasher posted...
End_of_Day posted...
Phreak pls
Tasteless pls

lol @ ur maths.

_HeX posted...

Alex did actually use Ryze in an ealier match, before they went into the losers bracket iirc.

Yeah, well you'd think he would play more game with his FAVORITE champ. But I guess facerolling with Eve is too tempting to let go when she isn't banned.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#236runescaper95Posted 12/2/2012 7:09:22 PM
_HeX posted...
Raverbasher posted...
End_of_Day posted...
Phreak pls
Tasteless pls

lol @ ur maths.

_HeX posted...

Yeah, well you'd think he would play more game with his FAVORITE champ. But I guess facerolling with Eve is too tempting to let go when she isn't banned.

I'm sure he plays tons of Ryze in solo queue. When you're playing in a major tournament, you play what will win you games, even if that isn't necessarily the champion you have the most fun with.
---
"when the US wants to piss off a middle eastern country we do it with real wars not virtual ones." - Noob_of_Destiny
Gamertag: jkid1015
#237ikilledkenny2Posted 12/2/2012 7:10:11 PM(edited)
tourny players are trying to win everything they can, not have as much fun as possible, so it makes sense for people to not use their favorite characters
#238The-World-SevenPosted 12/2/2012 7:18:14 PM
he said "boo-boo" earlier.

gg no re
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
#239RaverbasherPosted 12/2/2012 7:20:02 PM
_HeX posted...
Raverbasher posted...
End_of_Day posted...
Phreak pls
Tasteless pls

lol @ ur maths.

_HeX posted...

If you watch his vid, he explains how Ryze is situational, what his weaknesses are, and why the doesn't play him all the time.

Just because it's his fav champ doesn't mean Ryze is the best choice every game. It just means ... it's his fav champ. That's it.
---
Virginity is not virtue,
it's just lack of opportunity.
#240G0dSlay3rPosted 12/2/2012 7:20:04 PM
Holy crap these Fnatic vs WE matches are insanely fun to watch.