Las Vegas IPL5 Tourney Official Thread 3

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Las Vegas IPL5 Tourney Official Thread 3
3 years ago#261
I still think Fnatic did a fantastic job this entire tournament and I doubt anyone would have thought they were going to make it this far. It also goes to how that they are back in action after having been a bit off the radar since Season 1.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
3 years ago#262
i was so surprised fnatic made it so far...
good effort to them
---
i7 3820@ 3.60GHz| 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3| Gigabyte GTX670 2GB OC| Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD| Antec EarthWatts 750W Green
3 years ago#263
pretty unfair Chinese are such pro gold farmers
---
Thank you to all those who serve our country :)
3 years ago#264
PKMNsony posted...
Whose the chick with the huge jugs?

Cristina Vee, VA of Riven.
---
"When you want to be successful as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful!"
3 years ago#265
Great game. Great tourney. Loved Bebe's face of joy receiving 3rd place on stage. Also Misaya screaming and fist pumping and Caomei getting emotional.
3 years ago#266
Amarajah posted...
I hope TPA gets their asses beaten and put in their place again. Go FnaticRC, win IPL5 please. (But to be honest I think World Elite will win).

Pg. 3
I was right, WE won =P
And TPA got their asses beaten and put in their place again by FnaticRC xD
3 years ago#267
Amarajah posted...
Amarajah posted...
I hope TPA gets their asses beaten and put in their place again. Go FnaticRC, win IPL5 please. (But to be honest I think World Elite will win).

Pg. 3
I was right, WE won =P

Good job, you guessed WE would win when they already whooped Fnatic's butt and there were only three teams left. Are you the second coming of Nostradamus?
3 years ago#268
PKMNsony posted...
Amarajah posted...
Amarajah posted...

Pg. 3
I was right, WE won =P

Good job, you guessed WE would win when they already whooped Fnatic's butt and there were only three teams left. Are you the second coming of Nostradamus?

They didn't sweep Fnatic, and who knows if TPA could have won against Fnatic the second time ? There's no point in guessing from the start of the tournament cause literally so much talent at this competition.
3 years ago#269
after friday, everybody stopped posting : (

solid finals. as I said, the final 4 teams are all gogin to be relevant in season 3. TPA want in top form and theyu still competed and nearly won
---
squaresoft
LAKERS & SPURS
3 years ago#270
bump
---
Eu is mai waifu <3 http://i.imgur.com/0iTaY.jpg
LoL IGN:TheCakeIsNotAPie PROUD FATHER OF RIHOOF ALSO CREATOR OF THE WORD FERGLEBLAST
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Las Vegas IPL5 Tourney Official Thread 3

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived