Las Vegas IPL5 Tourney Official Thread 3

#51Dark_LydiaPosted 12/1/2012 10:39:43 PM
Ironsoul posted...
PKMNsony posted...
Ulala Rules posted...
I keep saying TPA trash and every time they prove me wrong.

They're good.

lulz

I'm usually a CLG.EU hater, but they looked really good in this tournament and haven't looked this strong in a long time. Much respect to them.

CLG.NA too, I think through this tournament they proved they are the #1 NA team right now. DoubleLift is the best ADC outside of Asia and Chauster is probably the best jungler in NA.

hes the best adc in NA.

yeah both CLG really came though. im surprised CLG came this far. hotshot adn chauster arent that good,. and bigfat might be the 5th best mid in NA

Best ADC in NA and EU. 4 Pentalifts (2 Official/2 Unofficial) Chauster is up there in jungle, you are clearly just hating on CLG just because...

If he's so good how come he can't carry his team?
---
Everyone dies, just not all at once.
#52ryudo500Posted 12/1/2012 10:44:56 PM(edited)
Ironsoul posted...
PKMNsony posted...
Ulala Rules posted...

They're good.

lulz

I'm usually a CLG.EU hater, but they looked really good in this tournament and haven't looked this strong in a long time. Much respect to them.

CLG.NA too, I think through this tournament they proved they are the #1 NA team right now. DoubleLift is the best ADC outside of Asia and Chauster is probably the best jungler in NA.

hes the best adc in NA.

yeah both CLG really came though. im surprised CLG came this far. hotshot adn chauster arent that good,. and bigfat might be the 5th best mid in NA

Best ADC in NA and EU. 4 Pentalifts (2 Official/2 Unofficial) Chauster is up there in jungle, you are clearly just hating on CLG just because...

chauster is not even the best jungler in NA.

I like CLG, doublelift made astatement, their bo tlane is good. but hotshot, and chauster are avg and big fat is terrible. the dude never wins his lane. bigfat is seriously just an avg player
---
squaresoft
LAKERS & SPURS
#53PKMNsonyPosted 12/1/2012 10:44:21 PM
Dark_Lydia posted...
Ironsoul posted...
PKMNsony posted...
Ulala Rules posted...

They're good.

lulz

hes the best adc in NA.

If he's so good how come he can't carry his team?

HotShot too heavy?
#54nateweiPosted 12/2/2012 7:06:45 AM
When do we resume today?

I watched that game again where Bebe two shot Lulu. I don't think anyone could have built so much farm without Nunu. He's just so much better than every support.
#55themagicpainmanPosted 12/2/2012 7:11:35 AM
natewei posted...
When do we resume today?

I watched that game again where Bebe two shot Lulu. I don't think anyone could have built so much farm without Nunu. He's just so much better than every support.

I feel like he's only going to get better in Season 3. Attack Speed's becoming more expensive isn't it?
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#56RunesCallPosted 12/2/2012 7:23:15 AM
natewei posted...
When do we resume today?

3 hours.
---
http://i.imgur.com/jOSrw.gif ~ Such a shame. Such a waste. Such a pity.
Artists sure are whimsical creatures~
#57TomorrowDogPosted 12/2/2012 7:25:08 AM
natewei posted...
When do we resume today?

Other supports have AoE CC and tend to contribute to their team insta-gibing the enemy AD before he can make use of a perpetual attack speed buff.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#58angermngment101Posted 12/2/2012 7:56:07 AM
Dark_Lydia posted...
USF posted...
So glad CLG.NA got destroyed, hate them so much.

<3. Would rather NA get eliminated than have those guys win.

Amen. ANYONE else but CLG.NA.

What the hell is wrong with you guys?
---
Gamefax
#59Black_AssassinPosted 12/2/2012 8:03:40 AM
TomorrowDog posted...
Other supports have AoE CC and tend to contribute to their team insta-gibing the enemy AD before he can make use of a perpetual attack speed buff.

Who, other than Janna, have AoE CC on their QWE skills?
#60angermngment101Posted 12/2/2012 8:04:56 AM
Who, other than Janna, have AoE CC on their QWE skills?

Alistar?
Leona
If you count slows, Lulu
---
Gamefax