Most Brainless Champions

#81I_HATE_HALOPosted 12/2/2012 5:56:00 PM
Mister Yi
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sqxhjR837I&feature=grec_index
#82conqueror7777Posted 12/3/2012 7:42:29 AM
Ahri

When I bought her and played my first game with her, I literally learned as I played with her. Mind you, that first game was my first PvP game and got a triple kill, 18 kills, five assists, and three deaths. Yeah, I was seriously depressed after that game since I expected to go up against good players and not idiots. Well... I don't play anymore, so who cares...
---
---
"Dreams do not fill a man's stomach or do they make the packed ground soft where they bed." -Gustav-
#83yourDaddiePosted 12/3/2012 7:45:18 AM
Mundo is not that brainless you have to manage his health early game
---
If you believe in Goku and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
#84xHFxPosted 12/3/2012 7:48:33 AM
Ahri

When I bought her and played my first game with her, I literally learned as I played with her. Mind you, that first game was my first PvP game and got a triple kill, 18 kills, five assists, and three deaths. Yeah, I was seriously depressed after that game since I expected to go up against good players and not idiots. Well... I don't play anymore, so who cares...

That makes her the most brainless champion.

I see...
#85SpacefrisianPosted 12/3/2012 8:20:31 AM
Other: Xin
---
Lets move mountains or mount movements.
#86ffzmanPosted 12/3/2012 10:55:49 AM
Did everyone forget udyr exists?
---
What if I want extraordinary?
#87LlamaNubPosted 12/3/2012 11:13:07 AM
I see many people suggesting Ryze as the easiest champion but this is simply not true.

1. His early-game sucks balls. His range is low, his durability is crap and on top of all, doesn't have an escape. You have to basically outplay the enemy mid while avoiding ganks to emerge as the beast he's known for.

2. QWERQ or whatever it is being said is actually the wrong spell rotation. You can do this for the burst when a jungler ganks for you. In teamfights, however, this rotation severely cuts down Ryze's damage potential.

I initially voted for Darius, but when I changed my mind when someone mentioned WW. He's not that great, but he's honestly very simply to play. Tanky, on-demand CC, 0 skillshot and sustain. Moreover, one of his skills (E) requires near to zero thinking to "use" and his W can always be activated provided he has enough mana.
---
When life gives you lemons, blame yourself for planting the wrong tree.