so... why was olaf banned?

#1Beech_tibsPosted 12/2/2012 12:02:04 PM
am i not seeing something?
---
a lot of people are sheep so they won't believe a champion is strong until a pro says so
#2KirbixPosted 12/2/2012 12:04:00 PM
Are you referring to IPL5, where Olaf is being used top by WE?

Because if so, you're very confused.
---
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus
#3Beech_tibs(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 12:05:14 PM
yes that and he was banned more than once in the tourny i believe... yeah probably should have said that in the first post :P

BUT YEAH what gives? since when is he anything but a joke?
---
a lot of people are sheep so they won't believe a champion is strong until a pro says so
#4FvPPosted 12/2/2012 12:06:38 PM
Olaf
Joke

rihawf pls
---
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo
#5YourJanissaryPosted 12/2/2012 12:06:40 PM
Beech_tibs posted...
yes that and he was banned more than once in the tourny i believe... yeah probably should have said that in the first post :P

since when is he a joke?
---
Draft Pro-Gamers, ask me about a draft, I'm an admin.
ProESN.com
#6Lord GrahfPosted 12/2/2012 12:06:50 PM

since his release
---
Not changing this sig until Walter Mondale is elected president.
Currently Playing: Pepper II, Venture, Frogger
#7Beech_tibs(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 12:09:25 PM
really? idk... unless he was buffed in the past like 3 months (took a break) i dont see why you dont understand why i think hes a joke...
as far as i remember he was a brittle, lackluster early champ that snowballed if he miraculously got tons of gold and kills
---
#8KirbixPosted 12/2/2012 12:12:19 PM
Well I can't speak from personal experience, but Olaf's done quite well in this tournament, and so far he seems to be absolutely dominating Jax despite the fact that his jungler hasn't been up there more than once while Amumu's ganked four times.
---
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus
#9FFchampionPosted 12/2/2012 12:36:38 PM
Beech_tibs posted...
really? idk... unless he was buffed in the past like 3 months (took a break) i dont see why you dont understand why i think hes a joke...
as far as i remember he was a brittle, lackluster early champ that snowballed if he miraculously got tons of gold and kills

Lol wat......
---
CitizenX2 Belial----Bodhum server
LoL ign: citizenx0
#10ssj4supervegetaPosted 12/2/2012 12:37:57 PM(edited)
Beech_tibs posted...

im sorry but do you know nothing about olaf?

easily one of the best bruisers in the game. very fast jungler and excellent top laner (altho good for the jungle in aranged teams i think)

also. olaf beats jax/irelia top.
---
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!