How good is Graves?

#1Karmic Dragon2003Posted 12/2/2012 12:54:51 PM
I need a ranged carry and Ezreal just isn't cutting it for me, every time I try to help allies out with a Trueshot Barrage when they get caught out of position they move the enemies away from its path and then they go "omfg ezreal noob11!"

Also looking for a Nunu player to do some clever plays with. You pop your ult in a bush and I swoop in with a trueshot barrage. I imagine if most enemies aren't dead after being hit by that, they will be dead very shortly after that.
---
CreviceCretin - Mario games are for little kids grow up and kill something.
^ 164 people agree that it's ignorance at its finest.
#2GForceDragonPosted 12/2/2012 12:57:44 PM
Graves is one of the top ADCs right now, and his best partner is Taric because Dazzle+Shatter stuns and reduces enemy armor. This lets you do a point-blank Buckshot for almost triple damage.
---
http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/user.php?=89123 is my favorite poster.
#3TruHNIC187Posted 12/2/2012 1:00:37 PM
im somewhat new (decent player though imo), but nunu was my 2nd champ and i still enjoy playing him. I main Nocturne atm, going to get Swain next. Add me if you want . LoL ID (?) = Gustavo F
#4Karmic Dragon2003(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 1:03:28 PM
TruHNIC187 posted...
im somewhat new (decent player though imo), but nunu was my 2nd champ and i still enjoy playing him. I main Nocturne atm, going to get Swain next. Add me if you want . LoL ID (?) = Gustavo F

Sorry I should've said I play on EUNE. I'd play on the US servers but the ping is atrocious (which is to be expected) and with a 0.5-1 second delay on everything you do it's incredibly hard to do anything remotely effective.
---
CreviceCretin - Mario games are for little kids grow up and kill something.
^ 164 people agree that it's ignorance at its finest.