Dec. 2012 Worst Champion in LoL Award goes to...

#1norush19minutesPosted 12/2/2012 2:48:26 PM
Lux.

Not only is she extremely boring to play(you can't honestly tell me Lux Lazer makes up for all the other repetitious cut and dry skills that she has), but her Lore is one of the worst(she's not even slightly a bad ass), and she's extremely weak at higher levels of play.

She's the 'innocent' cute girl in every game that barely gets any attention from the developers and the community alike. At least Annie is somewhat interesting in this aspect as she doesn't run around the battlefield yelling "I'm helping!!"(Lux even beats Singed in this department, the difference being Singed is actually interesting).

On top of all of this, she has one of the most boring names in gaming history. "Lux"...
"Lux".

Just doing a quick google search, looking at Wikipedia..
The lux (symbol: lx) is the SI unit of illuminance and luminous emittance measuring luminous power per area.
Well I can see where she got her name from, but that even makes it more boring.

It lux like she needs to be taken back to the drawing board and be given a few "upgrades"(possibly turned into a cyborg or something, a sweet innocent girl gone bad for the sake of the League of Legends, at least that would be a story).

tl;dr Lux sucks.
#2xKotovSyndromePosted 12/2/2012 2:49:29 PM
You think Lux is boring?

Try Yorick.
---
3DS FC:4596-9624-1535 || GT: xKotov Syndrome
#3thisisboris2Posted 12/2/2012 2:49:57 PM
xKotovSyndrome posted...
You think Lux is boring?

Try Yorick.

-tags-
---
Eu is mai waifu <3 http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/1580/92095487.jpg
LoL IGN:TheCakeIsNotAPie PROUD FATHER OF RIHOOF ALSO CREATOR OF THE WORD FERGLEBLAST
#4happyscrub1Posted 12/2/2012 2:50:12 PM
This troll thread is about eggs. I just fried an egg that had a little red spot on it. It was a pocket of blood. I eat the fried egg but my stomach turned :(
---
Question, how did world trade center building 7 (the -3rd- building to fall) collapse during 9/11? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnnjIzamnJo
#5xKotovSyndromePosted 12/2/2012 2:51:48 PM
happyscrub1 posted...
This troll thread is about eggs. I just fried an egg that had a little red spot on it. It was a pocket of blood. I eat the fried egg but my stomach turned :(

Sounds delicious.
---
3DS FC:4596-9624-1535 || GT: xKotov Syndrome
#6End_of_DayPosted 12/2/2012 2:54:12 PM
norush19minutes posted...
Lux.

Not only is she extremely boring to play(you can't honestly tell me Lux Lazer makes up for all the other repetitious cut and dry skills that she has), but her Lore is one of the worst(she's not even slightly a bad ass), and she's extremely weak at higher levels of play.

She's the 'innocent' cute girl in every game that barely gets any attention from the developers and the community alike. At least Annie is somewhat interesting in this aspect as she doesn't run around the battlefield yelling "I'm helping!!"(Lux even beats Singed in this department, the difference being Singed is actually interesting).

On top of all of this, she has one of the most boring names in gaming history. "Lux"...
"Lux".

Just doing a quick google search, looking at Wikipedia..
The lux (symbol: lx) is the SI unit of illuminance and luminous emittance measuring luminous power per area.
Well I can see where she got her name from, but that even makes it more boring.

It lux like she needs to be taken back to the drawing board and be given a few "upgrades"(possibly turned into a cyborg or something, a sweet innocent girl gone bad for the sake of the League of Legends, at least that would be a story).

tl;dr Lux sucks.

Everything you do,
everything you say
makes me wish
you were somebody else
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
NA - TheWorld7 & Tragedy Baby // PBE - Je Suis
#7durial321Posted 12/2/2012 3:09:24 PM
You think Singed is more interesting than Lux? His whole laning phase revolves around running around in circles.

I don't like Lux, but I can tell the difference between "worst champion" versus "boring champion", and she is neither of those.
---
Friend Code (Pokemon WiFi): 0345 1047 9953
#8norush19minutes(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 3:11:19 PM
durial321 posted...
You think Singed is more interesting than Lux? His whole laning phase revolves around running around in circles.

I don't like Lux, but I can tell the difference between "worst champion" versus "boring champion", and she is neither of those.

Dec. 2011 Most Boring Champion in LoL Award goes to..

Singed.

Have you ever run around with a full build, filled of excitement, flinging over nooblords left and right and trolling all game?

I haven't because I don't troll, but I know a lot of people love this feeling.

But let me tell you, that feeling isn't excitement, it's actually boredom.
How truly interesting is right clicking and pressing Fling every once in awhile?
Not interesting at all I would guess.

Let's take a look at his moveset.

Passive: Not even gonna go into depth, this is probably the most useless, boring skill in the game.

Q: A poison gas. Okay, this is a LITTLE bit fun(it only gets worse from here), but its fun factor is taken away when you realize people only use it to run around in circles around champions..(this has no effect by the way, the poison gas is already there).

W. A puddle of puke? Or whatever it's called? Does anyone even use this skill? This champion might as well have only 4 skills.

E. First of all, how exactly does Singed flip people over while both of his hands are occupied? Now that we got that out of the way, wow, you can move people from one location to another(as long as you're near them). Truly interesting indeed.

R. A power boost?! In my shounen game? This is without a doubt, no matter how powerful it is, the most boring ultimate in the game.

I suggest people stop playing him because you're wasting your time, whether he's good or not, this game is about having fun.
#9durial321Posted 12/2/2012 3:13:50 PM
norush19minutes posted...
durial321 posted...

Dec. 2011 Most Boring Champion in LoL Award goes to..

Singed.

Have you ever run around with a full build, filled of excitement, flinging over nooblords left and right and trolling all game?

I haven't because I don't troll, but I know a lot of people love this feeling.

But let me tell you, that feeling isn't excitement, it's actually boredom.
How truly interesting is right clicking and pressing Fling every once in awhile?
Not interesting at all I would guess.

Let's take a look at his moveset.

Passive: Not even gonna go into depth, this is probably the most useless, boring skill in the game.

Q: A poison gas. Okay, this is a LITTLE bit fun(it only gets worse from here), but its fun factor is taken away when you realize people only use it to run around in circles around champions..(this has no effect by the way, the poison gas is already there).

W. A puddle of puke? Or whatever it's called? Does anyone even use this skill? This champion might as well have only 4 skills.

E. First of all, how exactly does Singed flip people over while both of his hands are occupied? Now that we got that out of the way, wow, you can move people from one location to another(as long as you're near them). Truly interesting indeed.

R. A power boost?! In my shounen game? This is without a doubt, no matter how powerful it is, the most boring ultimate in the game.

I suggest people stop playing him because you're wasting your time, whether he's good or not, this game is about having fun.

Looks like I just got beat.

*tips hat, sails into a golden sunset*
---
Friend Code (Pokemon WiFi): 0345 1047 9953
#10Dark_Anbu_PandaPosted 12/3/2012 6:52:55 AM
how many times has this topic been made?
---
My Mom ;_; - http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/Anbu_Panda/boards
My Dad - http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/DarkestPanda/boards