What if there was an item you could use on opponent wards...

#1KarmicDragon1Posted 12/2/2012 3:32:35 PM
that made it look like an enemy champ was coming. I feel like this would greatly change the meta.

Of course, if you have vision of the area from any other source (minion, champion, cv), it stops doing it until you lose vision of the area again.

Maybe they could even make it seem like an Ez ult or Ashe Arrow was flying past it in your direction.

What do you guys think about this idea? It would liven up the game a bit I reckon.
---
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt
#2B01tPosted 12/2/2012 3:34:04 PM
as in an illusion? it'd be interesting but really toxic to the game, making people paranoid o.O. Eh, i don't know.
---
"That is why war is so tragic. To win means to make victims of your opponents and give birth to hatred." - Kratos Aurion, Tales of Symphonia
#3TAMIUS_REBORNPosted 12/2/2012 3:34:07 PM
What if there was an item you could use on opponent wards that set a trap and when the enemy walks by it it explodes and kills them?
---
Steam: Calimar777
XBL: Calimar
#4TAMIUS_REBORNPosted 12/2/2012 3:34:20 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5KarmicDragon1(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 3:37:08 PM
TAMIUS_REBORN posted...
What if there was an item you could use on opponent wards that set a trap and when the enemy walks by it it explodes and kills them?

That would be really stupid unless it was platantly obvious when you look at the ward. And the item would have to cost like 300g.
---
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt