Planning on starting to play Darius in ranked games

#1Blitz_WillPosted 12/2/2012 5:03:18 PM
I've played him in a few normal games, and I've outplayed other tops. I'm planning to try him out in ranked games, and I was wondering if you guys could give me any tips on what counters him, what I should look out for, etc.
#2Susan0Posted 12/2/2012 5:04:28 PM
He's usually banned. Pick up Irelia or Olaf for a substitute, if not, some other bruiser you're confident with.
---
Official Daedric Prince of Madness of All Boards
Akali is my Waifu<3 Current amt of Noobs Slain: 750
#3themagicpainmanPosted 12/2/2012 5:04:55 PM
Susan0 posted...
He's usually banned. Pick up Irelia or Olaf for a substitute, if not, some other bruiser you're confident with.

Since when?
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#4P14S71C_C4NDYPosted 12/2/2012 5:05:42 PM

No he's not.

Watch out for Teemo/Kennen.
---
Opinions are like asses; everybody has one.
Q('_'Q)
#5Blitz_Will(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 5:12:30 PM
Susan0 posted...

He's rarely banned at my elo (1400s).

P14S71C_C4NDY posted...

No he's not.

Watch out for Teemo/Kennen.

How should I play against Teemo?
#6Helios12787Posted 12/2/2012 5:54:56 PM
go cry in a corner like 90% of the other top lane champs in the game :)

But for real you just gotta force him to play passive. whether that is by getting your jungle to babysit the over aggressive teemo's or by working out sneaky initiates (really gotta know your spacing and knowing whether or not you can take him if you DO land your pull).