i got unbanned unfairly

#61eco masterPosted 12/3/2012 7:56:44 PM
Why not? We've already decided it wasn't unfair, so why not talk about sports? It's much more interesting IMO
---
ill be here 4 u eco jus lyk the mop on the commercial babby-wechina23
fighting games suck-bluerain
#62Sc24lifePosted 12/3/2012 8:12:11 PM
Sid_Icarus posted...
Harmful00 posted...
"i got unbanned unfairly"

So is everyone else that gets banned. Everyone is innocent

look at game 2 i got reported by an enemy even though i never talked in all chat.

probably reported me for killing him too much

Note that report cards are randomly picked samples. The fact that you got banned and not warned means either you were c***ty

Reported. Max letters you have in a bleeped word is one...not three.
---
Karmic Dragon2003
"I personally am an investigator by day and I do volounteer firefighting in the evenings"
#63Sc24lifePosted 12/3/2012 8:13:37 PM
MastaOOPS posted...
You got banned. You have options.

1) Continue to cry about it.
1a) Realize no one cares and stop
1b) Realize no one cares and continue crying anyway
2) Learn from what you did wrong.
2a) Don't do it again.
2b) Do it again anyway, and tell us again why you were banned unfairly
3) Play something else, or even a smurf account
4) Quit the game
4a) Blame Riot for gg bad game u ban me unfair i play different game
5) Did you spend any money? I'm sure you're one of those people who believes spending 5 dollars entitles them to special treatment. Ask them for special treatment.
6) Petition Riot.

Do you always over analyze the most simple of scenarios?
---
Karmic Dragon2003
"I personally am an investigator by day and I do volounteer firefighting in the evenings"
#64eco masterPosted 12/3/2012 8:17:55 PM

That doesn't look over-analytical to me. Would you prefer people to not think about things when they post?
---
#65DottledPosted 12/3/2012 8:17:57 PM
After reading further replies from you in this topic TC, I am now more confident that you deserved your ban.

You asked us to tell you what you did wrong and some of us have told you, yet you have either ignored these posts or replied with snidey comments to them, whilst only approving of posts that confirm your beliefs of your ban being unfair (this is called confirmation bias: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias).

You are clearly uninterested in improving your behaviour and would rather just make yourself feel better by only listening to people who agree with your own beliefs of your behaviour being acceptable, rather than listening to those from the other side of the fence who disagree (clearly the majority, going by the posts in this topic and the punish decision in the tribunal).

You will probably get banned again.
---
Overused memes disqualify you from conversing with me.
#66Sc24lifePosted 12/3/2012 8:20:19 PM
eco master posted...

I don't think it's overly analytic to say there are 11 possible routes to take after being banned from a game. In fact if one were to say that there were not 11 or more I'd say they don't think things through.

/smirk

---
Karmic Dragon2003
#67Sid_IcarusPosted 12/3/2012 8:20:21 PM
Sid_Icarus posted...
Harmful00 posted...
"i got unbanned unfairly"

So is everyone else that gets banned. Everyone is innocent

look at game 2 i got reported by an enemy even though i never talked in all chat.

probably reported me for killing him too much

Note that report cards are randomly picked samples. The fact that you got banned and not warned means either you were c***ty

Reported. Max letters you have in a bleeped word is one...not three.

Suffix'es are allowed considering the whole them not being a swear thing. Get over it.
---
Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.
Lol IGN- ThatKillerBenoit
#68Sc24lifePosted 12/3/2012 8:27:22 PM
NO I TAKE RULES VERY SERIOUSLY AND ITS ONE LETTER MAXIMUM. REPORTED
---
Karmic Dragon2003
#69dark_lord_havocPosted 12/3/2012 8:32:45 PM
Don't tell your team they suck and that they shouldn't play a certain position again. I highly doubt your toplane liked being called out for doing poorly repeatedly. Pretty sure they probably knew already.

Learn from it and move on, or don't and get banned again. Don't really care either way tbh
#70eco masterPosted 12/3/2012 8:54:10 PM
NO I TAKE RULES VERY SERIOUSLY AND ITS ONE LETTER MAXIMUM. REPORTED

You can report all you want, that's fine. Just don't expect him to be punished when he didn't break any rules.
---