How often do they release new skins?

#1Smokey MacPotPosted 12/2/2012 6:59:27 PM
Like brand new ones for existing champs. What are the chances of Lux or Taric getting a new skin?
---
If you can read this, you are literate.
#2themagicpainmanPosted 12/2/2012 7:00:23 PM
It's kind of random.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#3bobguydude1Posted 12/2/2012 7:01:16 PM
themagicpainman posted...
It's kind of random.

---
YOU BROKE RNG!!?!?!?!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!- insane_pyro74
#4_HeXPosted 12/2/2012 7:01:34 PM
They give some champions a crapload of skins while other are stuck with just a few, it's really annoying when my favorite champs have few skins and none are good. :\
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#5Smokey MacPot(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 7:02:16 PM
Hmm.. Guess I'll settle for Imperial Lux and grab Emerald Taric from the upcoming sale. Just not too thrilled with any of their skin options so was thinking about holding out.
---
#6LaqOfInterestPosted 12/2/2012 7:03:36 PM(edited)
Brand just got a new skin. Pay attention. </pun>

Smokey MacPot posted...
Hmm.. Guess I'll settle for Imperial Lux and grab Emerald Taric from the upcoming sale. Just not too thrilled with any of their skin options so was thinking about holding out.

Are you mad, man!? I mean, sure, Emerald is legacy, but...
http://lolwp.com/wp-content/uploads/GemKnight_Splash_2.jpg
Those boots! With the fur!
---
"k, now spit on me and tell me i'm worthless." - XcaIIion
"hello i'm laqifunterest and you're watching dosney channel" - DarkestPanda
#7iMillatimePosted 12/2/2012 7:02:42 PM
It's pretty much random as to who we'll see a skin on next. popular champs tend to see a slight priority in receiving skins.

As for how often new skins in general are released, there's almost always 2-3 per patch or champ release.
---
It's Millatime
~What's wrong Mr. Bubbles?~
#8Smokey MacPot(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 7:04:17 PM
That's not that many considering how many champs there are :P
---
#9iMillatimePosted 12/2/2012 7:06:07 PM
Smokey MacPot posted...

they used to produce content way faster, and compared to the quality of what we get right now, it was way crappier. It's not that many, but since they started slowing down the quality has increased x100
---
It's Millatime
~What's wrong Mr. Bubbles?~
#10themagicpainmanPosted 12/2/2012 7:07:16 PM
iMillatime posted...
Smokey MacPot posted...

they used to produce content way faster, and compared to the quality of what we get right now, it was way crappier. It's not that many, but since they started slowing down the quality has increased x100

The prices too >_>

I really hope this 1320 or whatever isn't going to be the new standard.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW