God I really need to get a high elo in ranked.

#1ssj98_gotenksPosted 12/2/2012 10:28:34 PM
God.
#2GlobalCoolingPosted 12/2/2012 10:29:27 PM
Can you stop alt tabbing to gamefaqs when you're trying to type in your diary document on microsoft word?
#3Baggi__BumperPosted 12/2/2012 10:30:34 PM
GlobalCooling posted...
Can you stop alt tabbing to gamefaqs when you're trying to type in your diary document on microsoft word?

Trying too hard.

@TC: we can duo :D (then I'm first pick every time, so I can FP Zyra and continue to learn her matchups)
---
LoL IGN: SlipperyGooch
http://www.youtube.com/TimMH3
#4ssj98_gotenks(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 10:32:58 PM
I find a lot of match ups with zyra easy to picture in my head...

Zone
Farm
Poke
Trade and win

Like really only if you mess up you'd lose a trade.

Or against a nuker. Which you tend to lose.
#5Baggi__BumperPosted 12/2/2012 10:42:43 PM
ssj98_gotenks posted...
I find a lot of match ups with zyra easy to picture in my head...

Zone
Farm
Poke
Trade and win

Like really only if you mess up you'd lose a trade.

Or against a nuker. Which you tend to lose.

Fizz is probably the hardest lane IMO. Only thing is, you're much strong than Fizz until he gets 3 abilities, so you need to outlevel him early. Once he gets to level 3, he can't spam, he's mana starved. Try to chuck down your snare as he jumps as you, so you can trade back before he Es away. Go in and pressure/harass him after he's used his abilities. You have shorter CDs and longer range.

Veigar is difficult, until you get Merc treads. You're stronger than him early, he can kill you at level 6 so you need to play very careful, and rush those mercs.

LeBlanc is very difficult, however, there isn't much LeBlanc can do to stop you farming. You have the advantage at level 1-4, so try to establish your advantage during those early levels. Stay behind minions so LeBlanc is forced to trigger the sigil with W. When she goes W, return some damage with EQWW. If she goes all in, go EQWWR ignite on top of LeBlanc and you.
---
LoL IGN: SlipperyGooch
http://www.youtube.com/TimMH3
#6ssj98_gotenks(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 10:50:16 PM
I play Zyra too dude <_<

Anyway i mean you seem to have a lot to say so make a guide

It took me like 100 hours for approval though.