Have you guys noticed...

#1AmarajahPosted 12/2/2012 10:38:40 PM(edited)
That people counterpick too hard nowdays? It's literally EVERYONE. If you are picking before the enemy in any role in draft, they will go to championselect.net and pick the best counters. F_F, it's pretty annoying cause counterpicking does actually put you at sort of a disadvantage even if you outskill them.
#2FvPPosted 12/2/2012 10:39:14 PM
I WONDER WHY ANYONE WOULD DO THAT?!
---
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo
#3xVashTS98xPosted 12/2/2012 10:41:57 PM
Learn to play safe and ask for jungle ganks, and then it's k.
---
StarCraft 2: VashTS; 330; Random
Super Smash Bros Brawl: Vash; Random
#4Amarajah(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 11:03:11 PM
Of course they would do it, I'm just saying overall there is less people that are ignorant of any mechanics in the game. Even noobs know what freezing a lane is, counterpicking, gank methods, etc. The skill is in playing consistently, mechanics, knowing when things are possible way beforehand, and knowing where to be to be most efficient at all times it seemss.
#5VoidgolemPosted 12/2/2012 11:04:41 PM
I find it more funny that they're picking heroes they don't know how to play in order to counterpick a lot of the time >.>
---
"Assume all cover will explode. And if it doesn't explode, expect aliens to throw grenades in order to fix that"
#6_HeXPosted 12/2/2012 11:06:42 PM
If you're good with your champ you shouldn't worry too much about counterpicks. Most of the time they counterpick a champ thinking they instawin, they just end up being friggin horrible.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#7pheonix_thiefPosted 12/2/2012 11:24:03 PM
_HeX posted...
If you're good with your champ you shouldn't worry too much about counterpicks. Most of the time they counterpick a champ thinking they instawin, they just end up being friggin horrible.

This. The number of people who counter pick for the sake of it and don't actually know how the play the champ well (or at against your champ) get you the win more often than not
---
We must move forward, not backward, upward not forward,
and always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom.
#8ExalxPosted 12/2/2012 11:30:21 PM
Amarajah posted...
That people counterpick too hard nowdays? It's literally EVERYONE. If you are picking before the enemy in any role in draft, they will go to championselect.net and pick the best counters. F_F, it's pretty annoying cause counterpicking does actually put you at sort of a disadvantage even if you outskill them.

Gee, it's almost like this game involves strategy.
---
Monster Hunter Tri: Exalx (2ZFG9Y) HR:130+
#9myg0t_stkPosted 12/3/2012 12:02:45 AM
9/10 one of the better troll topics ive seen on this board
#10Tro77TroPosted 12/3/2012 1:09:25 AM
I find it more funny that they're picking heroes they don't know how to play in order to counterpick a lot of the time >.>

---
Fiora is mai waifu. :O
"I read this as a Bannanable Offense. I was like, what ksing with raka?" -Kirby1207