Have you guys noticed...

#11SpacefrisianPosted 12/3/2012 1:14:50 AM
Counterpick all you want vs 1 champion, their are stil 4 other champions staring at you.
---
Lets move mountains or mount movements.
#12VegerunksPosted 12/3/2012 1:18:05 AM
Lol according to counterpick sites Irelia is countered by Jax but my brother plays against Jax with her as if she's a hard counter to jax.
---
Xbox 360 GamerTag: HolyKnight22
PSN: CrimsonDivide
#13g-cube_mastaPosted 12/3/2012 1:22:09 AM
one of the best ways to master a champion is to lane vs. direct counters and find a way to come out on top
---
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png
#14VegerunksPosted 12/3/2012 3:42:18 PM
g-cube_masta posted...
one of the best ways to master a champion is to lane vs. direct counters and find a way to come out on top

unless its a hard counter lmao. You never want to lane against an Orianna top when she counters you because its usually a hard counter.
---
#15shadyelfPosted 12/3/2012 3:45:05 PM
I feel like experience with a champ matters more than counterpicking something you haven't played much.
---
?
#16DeanyzyPosted 12/3/2012 3:48:40 PM
The lower elos are obsessed with it, woe betide you in gold if you dare go against a player's plan to counter someone with a champion choice that doesn't actually counter anything. It's one of the things I particularly hate about this elo, that and the fact that everyone is scared of pushing.
#17VegerunksPosted 12/3/2012 3:49:09 PM
shadyelf posted...
I feel like experience with a champ matters more than counterpicking something you haven't played much.

it does but counter picking is the BEST way to learn a champion when playing vs other players, but make sure you have a good jungler or support to make sure you aren't SoL.
---
#18Pulsian_PioneerPosted 12/3/2012 4:51:20 PM
Tro77Tro posted...
I find it more funny that they're picking heroes they don't know how to play in order to counterpick a lot of the time >.>

If you're good with your champ you shouldn't worry too much about counterpicks. Most of the time they counterpick a champ thinking they instawin, they just end up being friggin horrible.

The problem comes when the person counterpicking is actually good at their champion too.
---
In space, no one can hear you rage.
#19_HeXPosted 12/3/2012 4:56:04 PM
Pulsian_Pioneer posted...
Tro77Tro posted...
I find it more funny that they're picking heroes they don't know how to play in order to counterpick a lot of the time >.>

If you're good with your champ you shouldn't worry too much about counterpicks. Most of the time they counterpick a champ thinking they instawin, they just end up being friggin horrible.

The problem comes when the person counterpicking is actually good at their champion too.

There isn't that many match-ups that are so severly one sided that if your opponent is equally skilled you'll get steamrolled no matter what you do. And if you see you're having trouble and you're afraid of clashing in 1v1s you play defensively and farm it out. Just don't let them snowball.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.