Most Difficult Ults to Utulize Properly?

#1xVashTS98xPosted 12/2/2012 10:46:24 PM
There are some champs in this game who's skills, depending on how you use them, can make a break a teamfight by themselves. Especially some Ultimate skills. What are the one you guys think are some of the more difficult ones to use properly for yourself or your team?

Personally, I think the Janna ult is a pain to do right. Blowing people away from your team can be both a good thing or a bad thing, and the timing is everything. Blowing Ahri and your ADC in one direction and your bruiser/s in another means you probably just lost the teamfight, and maybe the game.
---
StarCraft 2: VashTS; 330; Random
Super Smash Bros Brawl: Vash; Random
#2ophanseraph123Posted 12/2/2012 10:51:44 PM
As easy as Sona's ult is to hit with, I tend to get teams who don't get the whole

"I JUST STUNNED THE ENTIRE GODDAMN TEAM! KILL THEM! KILL THEM DEAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!!!"

And they proceed to keep running while still at full health and easily able to mop them up.
---
I'd love to hear your life story and all, but I'm kind of busy eating this nice plate of "I don't give a damn".
#3kirbymuncherPosted 12/2/2012 10:53:56 PM
Janna's was the one I had in mind just from the title

I'm also kinda tempted to say nunu. Sure, you can make use of it just by pressing R (cc lure and good aoe slow even if they break it early) but to actually get the damage out is very difficult
---
THIS IS WHAT I HATE A BOUT EVREY WEBSITE!! THERES SO MUCH PEOPLE READING AND POSTING STUIPED STUFF
#4aHappySackaPosted 12/2/2012 10:55:18 PM
Sona and Orianna, both can easily whiff but if used well can turn the game any which way.
---
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=
#5UnderwaterAirPosted 12/2/2012 10:56:17 PM
Rumble's.
---
http://oi41.tinypic.com/9ht4ea.jpg
No matter which way you slice it you'll both be ending up in Hell!
#6ssj98_gotenksPosted 12/2/2012 10:57:31 PM
Swear to god it's lee sin.

Shaco, Yorick Gragas, Janna.
#7_HeXPosted 12/2/2012 10:57:51 PM
Katarina's

I facerolled so hard my keyboard broke and now I can't ult, waaaah
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#8VoidgolemPosted 12/2/2012 10:58:36 PM
Viktor, if you want to get the full mileage out of it.

the fear part of Hecarim's ult can be somewhat unpredictable as well.

Teamwise: It's damn near impossible to get the full value out of initiation-type ults that aren't Amumu since in solo queue your team is made of monkeys about three-quarters of the time.
---
"Assume all cover will explode. And if it doesn't explode, expect aliens to throw grenades in order to fix that"
#9AllGodsDiePosted 12/2/2012 10:59:20 PM
Xin and janna's ults. A good xin can work wonders with his ult. A bad one can do nothing when he needs to do something or he can ruin a teamfight/help a kill escape.
---
Xboxtags-KarmaRetention/Pebble7880.
Steam-Allgodsdie
#10Small_appliancePosted 12/2/2012 10:59:26 PM
I'd say Nasus is definitely up there. Use it at the wrong time and you'll just get kited, cc'd, and/or killed.
---
Cooler than Freddie Jackson sippin' a milkshake in a snowstorm.