Ezreal...

#1Unit1027Posted 12/2/2012 9:46:30 PM
He is the first 6300 champ i bought and ever since i bought him i can't do goo with him. I understand hes suppose to be really strong but no matter i always feel really weak as him. I usually build cleaver then bloodthirster and grieves after i don't really know what to build. How can i get better as him?
#2TheSteelPhoenixPosted 12/2/2012 9:48:27 PM
boots/ triforce OR blood thirster/ get a gaurdian angel at some point.

DONT NEED NO MAP!
---
I don't always Sublime Archangle and Silverblade Paladin, but when I do, I win on the fourth turn.
#3AllGodsDiePosted 12/2/2012 9:49:12 PM
Never rush cleaver.
---
Xboxtags-KarmaRetention/Pebble7880.
Steam-Allgodsdie
#4Metal_Gear_LinkPosted 12/2/2012 9:49:20 PM
There are champions you will never become good whit, no matter how how you try, and then there will be other people dont consider as strong and you will do better than them, we are all diferent and we are not going to get the samne results
---
METAL GEAR SOLID 4 and SUPER SMASH BROSS BRAWL!!! 2007 games of the year!!!!
If you believe in Goku and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
#5Unit1027(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 9:50:25 PM
TheSteelPhoenix posted...
boots/ triforce OR blood thirster/ get a gaurdian angel at some point.

DONT NEED NO MAP!

I should rush trinity force
#6Unit1027(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 9:56:28 PM
I forgot to mention, when built ad is his ult suppose to do alot? Cause it doesn't feel like it
#7AllGodsDiePosted 12/2/2012 9:57:52 PM
Unit1027 posted...
I forgot to mention, when built ad is his ult suppose to do alot? Cause it doesn't feel like it

It does a good amount for being able to hit multiple targets. However, its more of a sniper/utility ult for picking off low targets or doing that small burst when you need it.
---
Xboxtags-KarmaRetention/Pebble7880.
Steam-Allgodsdie
#8MasterShot2k5Posted 12/2/2012 9:59:25 PM
Metal_Gear_Link posted...
There are champions you will never become good whit, no matter how how you try, and then there will be other people dont consider as strong and you will do better than them, we are all diferent and we are not going to get the samne results

Wow, my cup may be half empty, but you sir are just- *Truck rolls by*
---
Haters gonna hate......
#9VoidgolemPosted 12/2/2012 10:03:57 PM
Standard carry build unless you're fed.

unless the plan is to lose at 30 minutes.
---
"Assume all cover will explode. And if it doesn't explode, expect aliens to throw grenades in order to fix that"
#10Metal_Gear_LinkPosted 12/2/2012 10:05:32 PM
MasterShot2k5 posted...
Metal_Gear_Link posted...

Wow, my cup may be half empty, but you sir are just- *Truck rolls by*

Its tre true, we all have playstiles that are part of our style and we can't magically become good whit al champiosn
---
METAL GEAR SOLID 4 and SUPER SMASH BROSS BRAWL!!! 2007 games of the year!!!!
If you believe in Goku and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.