Ezreal...

#11PurpendiculousPosted 12/2/2012 11:10:13 PM
If you manage to catch all 5 people, or you smack some minions and a few champs, you'll max your passive, which is a 50% AS boost. Spam Q and W to keep your passive up in teamfights.
#12MizunoRyuuPosted 12/3/2012 12:58:20 AM
First item to build is Greaves. Forego Cleaver in favour of BF Sword>IE. Steamroll from there.
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
#13Herostratus_Posted 12/3/2012 1:30:28 AM
Metal_Gear_Link posted...
MasterShot2k5 posted...
Metal_Gear_Link posted...
There are champions you will never become good whit, no matter how how you try, and then there will be other people dont consider as strong and you will do better than them, we are all diferent and we are not going to get the samne results

Wow, my cup may be half empty, but you sir are just- *Truck rolls by*

Its tre true, we all have playstiles that are part of our style and we can't magically become good whit al champiosn

How did you spell "style" correctly and "playstyles" incorrectly in the same sentence?
---
LoL IGN: Yossarian42
#14MaurithPosted 12/3/2012 2:13:38 AM(edited)
Never become good with no matter how hard you try? Pffft.

You have no idea how much I used to suck as Janna. For ages. She's now easily my best champion, usually earning praise and such, without sounding boastful. Same with Blitzcrank, Ahri, Ezreal himself...

@TC
Your first 6300...does that mean you're still below level 30? If so, playing an AD carry without a 0 CS support, unless you're in a solo lane, can be quite difficult as you get less gold than is ideal. Bloodthirster or Trinity Force should be early goals, maybe Infinity Edge. It's lame, but it might be worth making your first item a gold increasing one if you're low level and in a lane with someone else battering minions, just so you don't fall behind.
---
[LoL favourites: Janna, Syndra, Rumble, Fizz, Ezreal, Miss Fortune, Katarina, Volibear, Ahri, Orianna, Tristana, Amumu, Swain, Irelia, Kennen]
#15nyhustler208Posted 12/3/2012 2:42:42 AM
bro I feel the same way with corki

I like the champ but I feel like I cant do doodoobutt with him
---
"Let me demonstrate Hammer Diplomacy!" - POPPY
I have sex with yordles... Is it blasphemy?
#16Baggi__BumperPosted 12/3/2012 2:51:46 AM
AllGodsDie posted...
Unit1027 posted...
I forgot to mention, when built ad is his ult suppose to do alot? Cause it doesn't feel like it

It does a good amount for being able to hit multiple targets. However, its more of a sniper/utility ult for picking off low targets or doing that small burst when you need it.

...no. You use it for damage (adding up across 5 targets), to get your passive at full stacks, and to push sidelanes/wave clear.
---
LoL IGN: SlipperyGooch
http://www.youtube.com/TimMH3