So now everyone wants Diana nerfed..

#11Doc_MPosted 12/3/2012 5:00:25 AM
Has to do with the comps the pro teams were running. The big name teams ran dive/AoE comps and very few mids dive better than Diana and no one save Orianna sets up more AoE damage for their team. The only thing that needs to be done to her, if anything, is make her a hair more squishy. Right now she can escape bad dives very easily. There should be a bigger penalty for diving incorrectly like there is for say Akali.
---
"Life is a sexually transmitted disease"
-Anonymous
#12EqualismPosted 12/3/2012 5:05:25 AM
People have been saying she is op since she came out, and I haven't seen nearly as many people complain as before.
---
http://i.imgur.com/QEdEj.jpg
#13ohnoitslueshiPosted 12/3/2012 6:36:12 AM
Susan0 posted...
Nerf her Q. Srsly. Whenever I play Vlad, the enemy mid HAS TO BE DIANA. ALWAYS DIANA. WTH

People still mid with Vlad?
---
"No more silly faces."
#14DredjPosted 12/3/2012 6:38:12 AM
hhhmm, I watched most of IPL and from what I saw she was banned more then played.

Much like Blitzcrank she's annoying to deal with rather then being OP.
#15RunesCallPosted 12/3/2012 6:52:35 AM
Suicidal Smurf posted...
she did get nerfed

This and..

It's not like most players can easily mirror what pros can do right? So most end up either doing really good with Diana or really badly... it's all kind of luck based on which you get on your team. Even if Diana was used a lot in the tournaments, she wasn't an instant win... just means her kit is popular for the tournament scene right now.

Would be kind of silly for Riot to nerf her just because of the fact that the pros are actually finding a way to use her still.
---
http://i.imgur.com/jOSrw.gif ~ Such a shame. Such a waste. Such a pity.
Artists sure are whimsical creatures~
#16MegeasPosted 12/3/2012 6:56:33 AM
Doom2006 posted...
I've been plying her a lot and I personally think Katarina is more of a threat most of the time.

Seriously, not only resources less, large burst but also tons of ways to escape. Not to mention she gets cool down reduction on kill and assist. It would be one thing to have the burst from her ult on one target but to have it hit three different targets?
#17iXCelticXiPosted 12/3/2012 6:57:14 AM
Equalism posted...
People have been saying she is op since she came out, and I haven't seen nearly as many people complain as before.

This. OGN showed us this quite some time ago. As well as actually playing the game and not being dumb as a rock.
---
LoL IGN: TA HumblePie.
Formerly GreedyCowPuncher, Support Main.
#18themagicpainmanPosted 12/3/2012 6:57:42 AM
The nerfs weren't enough, they never really were.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#19shadyelfPosted 12/3/2012 7:13:31 AM
She got nerfed, everyone stopped playing except the few who don't have knee jerk reactions to every little nerf. Then people saw she still did well and she started gaining popularity again and of course the pros never really stopped using her.
Same thing with Rengar except he got nerfed really hard.
---
?
#20pinkpantherfan5Posted 12/3/2012 7:21:38 AM
Her Q just needs to be less spammable, your dead if it hits you (when she is 6 at least) and it has a 4-5(?) ish second cooldown with 55 mana cost at every rank. Not to mention it hits like a truck with low AP. And she is as tanky as most bruisers.
---
i dont like my username. so please just call me Mark
"Always 1A" Minigun