Why dont people like playing supports?

#1Harmful00Posted 12/3/2012 1:55:08 AM
Answer: Because people cant carry.

At champ select, someone called ADC, I was first picked, chose ADC anyway and didnt give a damn. last pick player was raging, and was complaining why no one wants a support role. told him that in my experience as a support, I rarely encounter people that can actually do their job well. At laning phase, keeps telling me to charge and keep harassing at tower. Support died twice to jungle ganks and went afk at fountain, and still keep b****** at me with his top lane buddy threathening to report me. Was still able to farm well and actually got a bunch of kills thanks to allied jungler camping me. Noticed that we were actually doing well without him, he went back to play around the 30 minute mark and having enemy bot inhib down. Told him to disconnect so he cant get points, still went complaining with his butt buddy.

Dont want to give them wins so I went AFK and ate my dinner like a boss while watching my team lose. losed 9 ELO for that but dont give ****.

Apologized and honored my jungler though =)
#2CBratePosted 12/3/2012 2:03:54 AM
Even when you're right, you're exactly what's wrong with this community.
---
To all the trolls out there, I have 173 users on my ignore list. Come at me. My list needs to grow...
The latest ignoree: Xander7756
#3BalanceNotLostPosted 12/3/2012 2:05:59 AM
This topic has potential.
---
**** this, I got to go to work... ~ Dash_Jr
Yeah, those bridge crossing fees won't charge themselves. ~ Angemon_23
#4King_DeadpoolPosted 12/3/2012 2:11:25 AM

I approve of this post.
---
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/378/112111-99672-deadpool_super.jpg
http://images.superherostuff.com/image-magdeadpoolsrndr-primary-watermark.jpg
#5Harmful00(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 2:13:25 AM
CBrate posted...

You'll be happy to know that I havent gotten a ban yet
#6Alakazam_fanPosted 12/3/2012 2:22:55 AM
King_Deadpool posted...

---
Don't stop, never give up, hold your head high and reach the top. Let the world see what you have got. Bring it all back to you.
~Elise is mai waifu~
#7nrevoPosted 12/3/2012 2:31:12 AM
Alakazam_fan posted...
King_Deadpool posted...

---
Not removing this until Jigglypuff returns to the anime. [8/25/08]
http://i42.tinypic.com/ta0rc4.jpg http://i44.tinypic.com/24pdqgh.jpg
#8MaurithPosted 12/3/2012 2:32:47 AM
I've carried as support countless times. My ADC wouldn't have managed anything without me. I find it the most fun/interesting role. Not going to bother responding to more than the opening sentence.
---
[LoL favourites: Janna, Syndra, Rumble, Fizz, Ezreal, Miss Fortune, Katarina, Volibear, Ahri, Orianna, Tristana, Amumu, Swain, Irelia, Kennen]
#91337StyLuxPosted 12/3/2012 2:44:46 AM(edited)
I was told to first pick Ryze so we could switch champs later on. Well, I'll be damned. No-one had a single support champ. Ali was banned by the enemy team so even he was out. Luckily my friend had a support so we could switch, but I was stuck with an awful carry who couldn't CS and was afk and didn't even communicate. My friend also isn't the best Ryze on the planet and they picked Talon mid (they had Pantheon top so lane switch would've been practically useless).
E: I mentioned I prefer support and was flamed for that in champion select.
---
PSN: El-Maco69
#10Harmful00(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 2:48:21 AM
1337StyLux posted...
I was told to first pick Ryze so we could switch champs later on. Well, I'll be damned. No-one had a single support champ. Ali was banned by the enemy team so even he was out. Luckily my friend had a support so we could switch, but I was stuck with an awful carry who couldn't CS and was afk and didn't even communicate. My friend also isn't the best Ryze on the planet and they picked Talon mid (they had Pantheon top so lane switch would've been practically useless).
E: I mentioned I prefer support and was flamed for that in champion select.

so basically, your ADC can't CS and don't communicate because.... he's afk? dont see any problem there