Teemo Yi vs solo top is impossible.

#1JunDagekiPosted 12/3/2012 5:43:15 AM
I went solo top with Jayce against Yi and Teemo... . Pokes everywhere, i try to hit back and Yi disappears and Teemo blinds me making me useless for those secs, if i hug turret waiting for minions so i can farm they will hit turret safely. and even if the jungler came to gank, the blind still made the fight look like 2 vs 1 until one of us died and the other was easy kill.

with that pace i died at my first 2 minute after minion spawn and while i was waiting to respawn the 2 of them destroyed my turret, same story repeated with my second turret but worse since i couldn't farm and they had a kill+farm. at 9 minutes they got 4 turrets (they went to mid)

at least some of my teammates were mature and understood that it was an unfair match up, never in my time in LOL have i gotten owned so bad.

Holy ****
---
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
#2xDarknezzxPosted 12/3/2012 5:46:05 AM
http://i.imgur.com/kNNSu.gif
#3InfiniteFSoraPosted 12/3/2012 5:51:56 AM
Switch lanes
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#4JunDageki(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 6:40:51 AM
Switch lanes

Like i said, it all happened in the first 2 minutes after minion spawn, asking to switch lane so early would mean me predicting what was gonna happen which wouldn't make sense for me or my teammates considering the best champ in my team to solo top was mine.
---
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.