C/D You would be happy if flash was removed.

#41Rookie_JetPosted 12/3/2012 12:53:14 PM
g-cube_masta posted...
D the game is balanced around flash. There'd be far too many changes required to happen to even make this an idea.

Think about Morgana as one simple example. Say she ults a whole team. How are you going to escape the 1000 leash range tether without flash? Only champs with built in flash like abilities could.

Speaking of those champions, they'd all now be too strong. Etc., etc.,

If you're that close to Morg to get caught in her ult, you SHOULD be either a tank or a melee carry or assassin; in that case, you're probably doing your job because you should be peeling for your squishies or killing her respectively. If you're that close to Morg and you're not a tank or melee carry or assassin, you can work on having better positioning. That doesn't make her OP because you now get caught once or twice. If anything you're basically saying flash is OP because it effectively makes her ult useless.
#42UnderwaterAirPosted 12/3/2012 12:59:34 PM
I'm already considering running Exhaust+Cleanse in PBE thanks to the new items. >_>
Burn Flash and then die 30 seconds later anyway or Exhaust them + Cleanse their Exhaust and attempt to win the trade right now?

Decisions decisions...
---
http://oi41.tinypic.com/9ht4ea.jpg
No matter which way you slice it you'll both be ending up in Hell!
#43angelwkw3Posted 12/3/2012 1:02:15 PM
D. Bruisers already have enough gap closers, this just makes it even easier for them. You will never be able to follow someone over a wall without playing a champ that can already do so. GG to 50% of the champs who are in this game.
---
LoL ID = Crosisx2/Kurokage17/Angelwkw3
#44Unbridled9Posted 12/3/2012 1:06:56 PM
C.

When an ability is used by EVERYONE there is something wrong. It's either too strong or too essental.
---
If you love a person, it doesn't matter if they cheat.
If you love a person, you won't cheat.
#45SoIldSnlvyPosted 12/3/2012 1:11:17 PM
D

People don't seem to get this, but flash is used (in high ELO play) much more often to dodge skillshots or go for big plays rather than push button - escape. You'd no longer get Baron or Dragon steals from champions such as Cho' or Nunu or big plays from a Galio or Amumu flash ulting to initiate. The game would become ridiculously passive or boring.
---
Official and Original Mountain-Eating Goddamn Aggron of the Black/White Boards
AKA Ninjaluffy/ Minecraft Name: Anaven
#46albinorhino004Posted 12/3/2012 1:15:06 PM
Btw the way, as fun and easy this game is to play, it has been fundamentally flawed since release.

The game is also a simple platform to promote microtransactions, and balance is catered to selling all these wonderful pixels at a nice 5$-20$ per
---
drinking is very bad
#47SoIldSnlvyPosted 12/3/2012 1:16:09 PM
albinorhino004 posted...
Btw the way, as fun and easy this game is to play, it has been fundamentally flawed since release.

The game is also a simple platform to promote microtransactions, and balance is catered to selling all these wonderful pixels at a nice 5$-20$ per

If you're going to troll, at least make a separate topic so we can all laugh at your pathetic attempts.
---
Official and Original Mountain-Eating Goddamn Aggron of the Black/White Boards
AKA Ninjaluffy/ Minecraft Name: Anaven
#48GevaudenPosted 12/3/2012 1:21:20 PM
legendarylemur posted...
If it was a once use per game thing, I think I'd be happy. It makes plays, but it also stops brilliant ones.

This or make the CD even longer it does get annoying after awhile and ADC's like Ez shouldn't even be able to have it at all.
---
good, let the hatred flow through you. waste more of your own time. yes...good
#49albinorhino004Posted 12/3/2012 2:05:23 PM
I love it, everything in this community is troll this or troll that.

This is the same company who thought a second string commentator on a no traffic site (yes wcreplays) was a good choice for their front man and community coordinator.
Coming from hon and dota, this game was horribly imbalanced from day one. No surprise there, guinsoo's dota was easily the worst.

I'm not disputing league's success, it is the biggest gaming success since what... Star craft? I'm saying the game has a lot fundamentally wrong with it. Only a side effect of the casualization of a game that was basically perfect for its time.

and if anyone denies we're playing a platform aimed at making money off its user base.... Except unlike many games there isnt a limit on what a player can spend, and if you think riot doesn't capitalize on people paying for rights to use pixels then.....
---
drinking is very bad
#50mrich528Posted 12/3/2012 2:16:19 PM
D: I think flash might need some tweaking but as it stands as the only way for some champions to keep up with those that have built in flashes, it's necessary.

Make item the blink dagger and maybe we'll talk, but that's never going to happen.
---
Current games: GW2: CaptainBojangles. Steam (CSS,TF2,L4D2): randy marsh, LoL: CaptainBojangles