The Gamefaqs premade is in Stonewall's new video

#121icantfindnamePosted 12/3/2012 3:37:14 PM
Wow, i got a response from stonewall. gotta go blog about it.
---
never expand, never surrender, y u so bad?
http://i52.tinypic.com/33l2qzd.jpg
#122stonewall_heroPosted 12/3/2012 3:39:01 PM
xHaterade posted...
More like win/win for me. I got an easy filler video for when I have nothing to upload, controversy attracts views and certain people showed their true colors.

As you can see - that rusty spoon guy (and several others) are really upset and even shamed that this happened. They can say I'm mad all they want - they're showing that they themselves are showing that they are rather mad.

Certain people show true colors? lolwat

You sound just as mad as you were in that whole Floydian fiasco lmao. You rage uploaded the video to "get back at us", when it really just makes me laugh. But like I said you also win, because dat free ~$50.

This topic is golden though, lots of top quality posts. People will tell their grandkids about G-cubes diagram of the ages.

Look you can believe this is me trying to get back at you guys all you want - I already said it was filler. I rather not make every game I play against you guys - even though the records show only 2 games thus far (this one included) - some awkward thing.

Just calm yourself down. I am free to use any video I want as long as I don't directly insult a person through name. If you have replays of me - you can make whatever you want as well.

The sheer fact that the game is 11/4/2012 and i uploaded it almost a month after pretty much shows that I scoured for some content. Don't blow this out of proportion with your bias dislike of me.
#123g-cube_mastaPosted 12/3/2012 3:39:30 PM
and seph sucks.

Seph fed uncontrollably

Well at least their stories match up.

Case closed.
---
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png
#124MMG_Posted 12/3/2012 3:41:13 PM
icantfindname posted...

Yeah I'm probably in his ignore list for some reason I think.
---
Y'know what? Katarina is my waifu <3
#125icantfindnamePosted 12/3/2012 3:42:11 PM
MMG_ posted...
icantfindname posted...

try being a massive suck-up. im sure he will love it.
---
#126flyguy101Posted 12/3/2012 3:43:34 PM
icantfindname posted...
MMG_ posted...
icantfindname posted...

Didn't work for me. Maybe if I try again?

Stonewall, I want to have sex with you. Help me Lee Sin please? :p
---
http://theaffectiveperspective.blog.com/
Q.E.D.
#127icantfindnamePosted 12/3/2012 3:44:44 PM
flyguy101 posted...
icantfindname posted...
MMG_ posted...
icantfindname posted...

Didn't work for me. Maybe if I try again?

Stonewall, I want to have sex with you. Help me Lee Sin please? :p

thats where you went wrong, you gotta start small. tell him he smells nice, maybe compliment his smile too.
---
#128GotTheGreensPosted 12/3/2012 3:47:55 PM
More like win/win for me. I got an easy filler video for when I have nothing to upload, controversy attracts views and certain people showed their true colors.

As you can see - that rusty spoon guy (and several others) are really upset and even shamed that this happened. They can say I'm mad all they want - they're showing that they themselves are showing that they are rather mad.

Stonewall's "colors" : it's not about having fun, it's about making money.

I used to like Stonewall, but then he blocked me on Youtube when I left a witty comment in one of his videos. Stay classy.
---
Stop! You've violated the law! Pay the court fine or serve your sentence. Your stolen goods are now forfeit.
#129xHateradePosted 12/3/2012 3:48:39 PM
Looking back at my records - I've only played vs them twice. One of the games vs them was a long dragged out game where Seph fed uncontrollably but so did my team's Cait and I wasn't jungling. I also dced and gave first blood.

Nice excuses for losing. lololololol
Look you can believe this is me trying to get back at you guys all you want - I already said it was filler. I rather not make every game I play against you guys - even though the records show only 2 games thus far (this one included) - some awkward thing.

Just calm yourself down. I am free to use any video I want as long as I don't directly insult a person through name. If you have replays of me - you can make whatever you want as well.

The sheer fact that the game is 11/4/2012 and i uploaded it almost a month after pretty much shows that I scoured for some content. Don't blow this out of proportion with your bias dislike of me.

I have no idea what you are trying to get at. I have no problems with you uploading any gameplay at all, I am actually glad you uploaded it cause this entertainment has been nice(even though procrastinating assignments sucks).

I don't dislike you personally at all, I just think you are a pretty bad player.
---
GT:SephisticatedBest MW2 player on GFAQS
Haters gonna hate me cause they ain't me| Nuke on Every map
#130PKMNsonyPosted 12/3/2012 3:49:30 PM
Shut up, you're all obviously mad and/or butt hurt.

The guy who came out on top was the guy who got $$$.