The Gamefaqs premade is in Stonewall's new video

#151SlaynPosted 12/4/2012 8:24:00 AM
stonewall_hero posted...
xHaterade posted...
More like win/win for me. I got an easy filler video for when I have nothing to upload, controversy attracts views and certain people showed their true colors.

As you can see - that rusty spoon guy (and several others) are really upset and even shamed that this happened. They can say I'm mad all they want - they're showing that they themselves are showing that they are rather mad.

Certain people show true colors? lolwat

You sound just as mad as you were in that whole Floydian fiasco lmao. You rage uploaded the video to "get back at us", when it really just makes me laugh. But like I said you also win, because dat free ~$50.

This topic is golden though, lots of top quality posts. People will tell their grandkids about G-cubes diagram of the ages.

Look you can believe this is me trying to get back at you guys all you want - I already said it was filler. I rather not make every game I play against you guys - even though the records show only 2 games thus far (this one included) - some awkward thing.

Just calm yourself down. I am free to use any video I want as long as I don't directly insult a person through name. If you have replays of me - you can make whatever you want as well.

The sheer fact that the game is 11/4/2012 and i uploaded it almost a month after pretty much shows that I scoured for some content. Don't blow this out of proportion with your bias dislike of me.

You need to toen down the anger, Mr.
---
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
#152NeoAndurilPosted 12/4/2012 8:37:48 AM
So let me try to understand this gamefaqs melodrama.

youtube celebrity (lol) plays game against gamefaqs trolls. Beats the s*** out of them. Posts snarky video.

gamefaqs trolls post topic about said video.

Author of video comes to gamefaqs thread to hang out and shoot the s*** with the trolls.

and this somehow isn't a 500 topic yet?

Wow, gamefaqs must be maturing a little bit. I'm impressed.
#153bobguydude1Posted 12/4/2012 8:42:54 AM
BillbertGouki posted...
GotTheGreens posted...
What I know for sure.

1. Stonewall so mad.
2. Stonewall ate trollbait.
3. DUDE. THEY HAD JUNGLE MALZAHAR.

Or maybe

1. Stonewall kenw the were from GFaqs,
2. Acted like they upset him, knowing someone would make a topic on here about it
3. Profited from all he extra views from gfaq sheep

youre giving him waaaaaaay too much credit.
---
YOU BROKE RNG!!?!?!?!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!- insane_pyro74
#154C_Dub7Posted 12/4/2012 9:07:10 AM(edited)
Everyday, I keep telling myself that the world can't get any stupider than it is right now.

And everyday, I'm proven wrong. Thank you for sharing a species with me. Damn you, God.
---
"YOU'RE IN THE TORGUE ZONE, BABY! IF YOU AREN'T MADE OF GASOLINE, METAL, OR BACON, GET THE **** OUT!" - Mr. Torgue
www.youtube.com/CDubxVRex
#155PKMNsonyPosted 12/4/2012 9:07:05 AM
I love all the GFAQs cheerleaders supporting their friends.
#156BillbertGoukiPosted 12/4/2012 9:32:17 AM
bobguydude1 posted...
BillbertGouki posted...
GotTheGreens posted...
What I know for sure.

1. Stonewall so mad.

Or maybe

2. Acted like they upset him, knowing someone would make a topic on here about it

No I thin k your just a stuck-up brat who thinks hes all that
---
I am Gouki, and I will teach you the true meaning of troll!
#157xRustySpoonPosted 12/4/2012 9:37:20 AM
Everyday, I keep telling myself that the world can't get any stupider than it is right now.

And everyday, I'm proven wrong. Thank you for sharing a species with me. Damn you, God.

Spoiler: There is no god.
---
Get destroyed.
GT/Steam: xRustySpoon Follow these tips and you'll be fraggin' like a pro.
#158bobguydude1Posted 12/4/2012 11:07:50 AM
BillbertGouki posted...
bobguydude1 posted...
BillbertGouki posted...
GotTheGreens posted...
What I know for sure.

1. Stonewall so mad.

Or maybe

No I thin k your just a stuck-up brat who thinks hes all that

you're* chill out man. no need to get mad like other people here.

they only point you were right about though is number 1, I'll give you that much.

And please explain how that behavior/response was bratty or brat like and how it makes me appear to think I am "all that". If you're going to insult me at least use terms that relate to me better, like sarcastic ass hat or dumb f---.
---
YOU BROKE RNG!!?!?!?!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!- insane_pyro74
#159Sin___Posted 12/4/2012 11:22:34 AM
guys i heard they were trying very hard
---
Steam/LoL: F5in .:. http://youtube.com/SinOwns
http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i298/dinkidooda/F5.png
#160CosmosYearsPosted 12/4/2012 11:36:33 AM
I'm confused about the conflict in this topic and I think the parties are as well.
---
Number of people who have said, "Listen to Cosmos": 32
LOL IGN: Aladair