Champion idea: Chad

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Champion idea: Chad
2 years ago#1
Passive: For every 3 health missing, he gains 3 AD

Q: idk, something to do with damage and maybe slowing the enemy

W: heal

E: snare the enemy dealing magic damage

R: huge buffs to allies

Riot pls hire me.
---
Don't stop, never give up, hold your head high and reach the top. Let the world see what you have got. Bring it all back to you.
~Elise is mai waifu~
2 years ago#2
rihoof pls
---
Don't stop, never give up, hold your head high and reach the top. Let the world see what you have got. Bring it all back to you.
~Elise is mai waifu~
2 years ago#3
Alakazam_fan posted...

Now, this may seem overpowered to some of you, but keep in mind this also means he gets 2000 AD for 2000 missing health, so he has to be practically dead for this passive to be of any use.
---
"k, now spit on me and tell me i'm worthless." - XcaIIion
"hello i'm laqifunterest and you're watching dosney channel" - DarkestPanda
2 years ago#4
LaqOfInterest posted...
Alakazam_fan posted...

Now, this may seem overpowered to some of you, but keep in mind this also means he gets 2000 AD for 2000 missing health, so he has to be practically dead for this passive to be of any use.

You mean 1998 AD, he needs 1 more missing health in order to proc the next stack of his passive.

GG what a useless passive.
---
A game that promotes slavery and gambling under the illusion of 'friendship' and 'sportsmanship' is automatically an awesome game. - dydt
2 years ago#5
All he needs is a splashart thats cool
2 years ago#6
r only buffs allies?

gg fail, he's stuck in bot lane as support but he's like a ShopRite knock-off of Taric with a snare instead of a stun.
---
Monster Hunter Tri: Exalx (2ZFG9Y) HR:130+
2 years ago#7
His name is Sado, not Chad. Jeebus.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
2 years ago#8
I bet he loses everything too.
---
http://i.imgur.com/qd9BZ.gif
2 years ago#9
5 Warmogs + Boots.
---
Congratulations! You just lost the game!
www.losethegame.com
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Champion idea: Chad

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived