Best solo queue mids atm?

#1gkh5Posted 12/3/2012 1:54:51 PM
Been playing Diana for the last month or so but the QQ over her is getting (justifiably) stronger as more have seen what she can do. Even if she doesn't see nerfs she will probably start seeing bans on occasion so I'd like to have another pick to go to.

The thing I like about Diana is she is both great at roaming and at contributing to teamfights late game so I want someone that can do both of these things. Ahri seems to fit the bill, as does Eve. Are there other options for picking up that would be worth trying?
---
LoL IGN: alpha10
#2MagiaIcePosted 12/3/2012 1:56:57 PM
Brand, Fizz, Swain.
---
"They can't backdoor when they're coming through the frontdoor..."~Me
Riven is my waifu.
#3KirbixPosted 12/3/2012 1:57:10 PM
Katarina, eve and Diana are all snowbally assassin types. All three fit what you're looking for.
---
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus
#4Frost_shock_FTWPosted 12/3/2012 1:59:13 PM
Anyone with a decent initiate to get the rest of your team attacking. Orianna, Galio, Gragas, Morgana, etc. Alternatively pubstompers that win the other lanes like Kat, Eve, or Fizz.
---
CHOOOOOOOOOOCOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!!!!!
Contacts in Profile
#5B01tPosted 12/3/2012 2:05:32 PM
Swain and Fizz, both good gankers and pubstompers due to their being a pain to kill.

Swain is extremely durable, and Fizz is extremely mobile, but they both have a great deal of damage.
---
"That is why war is so tragic. To win means to make victims of your opponents and give birth to hatred." - Kratos Aurion, Tales of Symphonia
#6lopismaster3Posted 12/3/2012 2:05:54 PM
My main mids for solo are Kassadin, Zyra, and Orianna
---
PSN: Xcalibur706