Sales Dec 3rd

#31Bail_TaviraPosted 12/3/2012 3:22:43 PM
Frost_shock_FTW posted...
Best available Ezreal skin on sale? Tempting...

FTFY
#32a5ny5Posted 12/3/2012 3:23:41 PM
themagicpainman posted...
Why the hell is Diana already on sale again?

they're gonna nerf her so they gonna squeeze out as much money as they can out of their players
#33KirynTheClericPosted 12/3/2012 3:24:56 PM
._. There are around five skins I want and I haven't seen any of them be on sale from the moment I obtained RP...

Dammit Riot.
---
Mods saying pokemon reproduction topics aren't related to the game is like saying theory-talk isn't allowed, and yet theory-talk IS allowed. Hmm, go figure...
#34GameFreakJakePosted 12/3/2012 3:33:11 PM
Putting the most used champs in the tourney on sale? When they're prime for possible nerfs? I'm normally fine with free to play models doing whatever sales they want but this feels a bit cash grabby to me.
---
This is Jake's topic. Nothing is innocent. >_>~DarkNight11
#35OwlRammerPosted 12/3/2012 3:35:59 PM
But, I wanted both Diana and Lulu, might even pick up EZ too.

This, except I already have ez.
---
BlazBlue Continuum Shift - Main: Platinum Sub: Tager|OwlRammer for everything
MvC3 - Deadpool/Magneto/Spencer,X-23/Arthur/Spencer|Travian is awesome.
#36DbontPosted 12/3/2012 3:36:08 PM
Is nunu a good champ for learning support? I don't have many RP right now and have been wanting a cheap support to play/learn with.
#37KirynTheClericPosted 12/3/2012 3:41:42 PM
Is nunu a good champ for learning support? I don't have many RP right now and have been wanting a cheap support to play/learn with.

Unlock him with IP... He's 450...
---
Mods saying pokemon reproduction topics aren't related to the game is like saying theory-talk isn't allowed, and yet theory-talk IS allowed. Hmm, go figure...
#38Guardian of HyrulePosted 12/3/2012 3:46:01 PM
Why do they even put 450 IP champs on sale? Riot are pro trolls.

Also, wasn't Demolisher Nunu just on sale a month or so ago? Sheesh.
---
We can all learn something from the Legend of Zelda and it's triforce, Power is nothing without the courage and wisdom to make use of it...
#39DbontPosted 12/3/2012 3:51:04 PM
KirynTheCleric posted...

Unlock him with IP... He's 450...

ah I guess I could, but I feel bad about spending IP right now, just about to hit 20 and I've been saving points for tier 3 runes
#40OnslaughtOfGodsPosted 12/3/2012 3:55:38 PM
Already IP'd Olaf and Nunu in anticipation of their skin sales. Would also get Ezreal unlocked, but his Pulsefire skin exists and imo looks way more badass

Is that thing considered "legendary", or will it one day in the far, far future go on sale?
---
You're not even strong enough to kill my boredom