Why would u get mad if I take cait top vs teemo?

#1happyscrub1Posted 12/3/2012 1:11:02 PM
She out ranges him hard and you trading a squishy range champ for their range squishy champ in the end.
---
Question, how did world trade center building 7 (the -3rd- building to fall) collapse during 9/11? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnnjIzamnJo
#2bighairycamelPosted 12/3/2012 1:12:39 PM
Outrange does not always mean counter. I would much rather have a strong bruiser for late game than another squishy AD.
---
There are 10 types of people in the world: those that know binary and those that don't.
#3Kuroth_NeidraPosted 12/3/2012 1:12:52 PM
NOT THE META BURN BURN BURN BURN
---
"How are you a vet if you can't fly and shoot laser beams? It just doesn't make any sense." -Raging_Placenta
#4centurion911Posted 12/3/2012 1:15:04 PM
Well, it depends on the teamcomp I guess. Team synergy isn't all about counterpicking. 2 squishy ADs with a squishy support, squishy mid, and semi-tanky jungler will spell death for your team, especially with no initiation
---
"Whats the penalty for dodging in ranked?"
"Phreak comes to your house and punches your screen."
#5TomorrowDogPosted 12/3/2012 1:15:23 PM
bighairycamel posted...
Outrange does not always mean counter. I would much rather have a strong bruiser for late game than another squishy AD.

Yeah, them AD champions are so weak late game. Especially when the enemy has a Teemo.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#6ShurikoPosted 12/3/2012 1:17:12 PM
bighairycamel posted...

Yeah, them AD champions are so weak late game. Especially when the enemy has a Teemo.

teemo is meant to be built as a kiting bruiser

e.g., frozen mallet, wit's end
---
http://i.imgur.com/psqr8.png
#7FvPPosted 12/3/2012 1:18:49 PM
Take Nunu
Win lane
---
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo
#8Rookie_JetPosted 12/3/2012 1:21:08 PM
Shuriko posted...
bighairycamel posted...

wow....this is the second time in a week that I agree with Shuriko. This 2012 stuff may have something to it.
#9TomorrowDogPosted 12/3/2012 1:24:54 PM

I'm kinda missing the point tbh. I know he gets tankiness, I was just implying he wasn't that great lategame. Frozen Mallet can suck mah ballz.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#10_HeXPosted 12/3/2012 1:27:15 PM
Shuriko posted...
bighairycamel posted...

If you're gonna pick Teemo you don't build AD items, he is garbage but at least he does a lot of damage as AP.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.