Champions you just don't like regardless of how good or bad they may be

#21TheSteelPhoenixPosted 12/3/2012 3:56:29 PM
aHappySacka posted...
Hecarim, Sejuani, and Syndra.

They are all weak, pathetic clones of better champs.

Wow...can I have your autograph?
---
I don't always Sublime Archangle and Silverblade Paladin, but when I do, I win on the fourth turn.
#22VoidgolemPosted 12/3/2012 4:02:57 PM
Caitlyn.

I know she can be good.

just...every single one I've seen or played with, on either team, does their damndest to throw if not outright feeds.
---
"Assume all cover will explode. And if it doesn't explode, expect aliens to throw grenades in order to fix that"
#23Beech_tibsPosted 12/3/2012 4:14:33 PM
tryn
---
a lot of people are sheep so they won't believe a champion is strong until a pro says so
#24Pulsian_PioneerPosted 12/3/2012 4:20:41 PM
Singed if I'm not playing him.

Although I think that's how everyone feels about him.
---
In space, no one can hear you rage.
#25GameEnforcerPosted 12/3/2012 4:35:57 PM
Teemo
Leblanc
Olaf
Blitzcrank
Fizz

You know what to expect little you can do about it and I see these almost every game. Insert random cc champion to group with them too.
---
MageGuyInfinity - "This game will be I survive"
#26Ephemeral1Posted 12/3/2012 4:40:36 PM
Her_Paladin posted...
J4 and Lulu, which sucks because I really like J4's quotes/voice/etc. but I just don't like playing him.

I like J4, but it does sound like he's having an orgasm whenever he dies. On the subject of voice work, Shen just doesn't sound anything like what I'd expect a ninja to.

I'm not terribly annoyed by any champs in particular in SR, but Rammus and Shaco are absolute troll picks in Dominion. I frequently tell people who play them that I hope they get AIDS.
#27SKEXEPosted 12/3/2012 5:22:51 PM
Nunu: For some reason I just look at him and get mad. I have no clue why, I just vehemently hate his design and aesthetics.

Teemo: His entire kit drives me insane. Such a toxic champion.

Ezreal: Just sick of seeing him + I hate the PFE skin with blazing passion and the hype didn't help.

Garen: PLEASE GIVE HIM A VISUAL UPGRADE HIS RUN ANIMATION IS ATROCIOUS

Rengar: Makes me want to punt things. Also the people I encounter who play as him always seem to be ragers for some reason, regardless of which team they are on or how the game is going.
---
PSN: BFOUR
Continuum Shift Main: Hazama. Totally the best scrub ever, get at me
#28thisisboris2Posted 12/3/2012 5:23:51 PM
aHappySacka posted...
Hecarim

They are all weak, pathetic clones of better champs.

:/
---
Eu is mai waifu <3 http://i.imgur.com/0iTaY.jpg
LoL IGN:TheCakeIsNotAPie PROUD FATHER OF RIHOOF ALSO CREATOR OF THE WORD FERGLEBLAST
#29cylink123456789Posted 12/3/2012 9:40:51 PM
Voidgolem posted...
Caitlyn.

I know she can be good.

just...every single one I've seen or played with, on either team, does their damndest to throw if not outright feeds.

well i gave up first blood in ranked to vayne but with the nunu support helping me, i carryed later as caitlyn, and ended with most CS
---
"Yesterday is History Today, Today is Tomorrow's History"
#30DlSTURBED4282Posted 12/3/2012 9:45:53 PM
Lee Sin. Shocked I'm the first to say this, tbh.
---
http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa99/VinceYoung_10/random/DISTURBED4282.gif
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/blueice/Why%20So%20FeaRious.jpg