Nunu IS a good champ to gain elo with, as support.

#1NuramaTheBDPosted 12/3/2012 3:29:55 PM
I have won SEVEN ranked games in a row. 6 with nunu one with malphite support.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b135/nurama2/nunu.png?t=1354573636 Proof of epic Nunu!
---
GENERATION 20: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
#2Fenrir the WolfPosted 12/3/2012 3:33:18 PM
Yeah he's p. good
---
And then John was a zombie.
#3OwlRammerPosted 12/3/2012 3:34:12 PM
Nunu is also good jungler

so is Soraka as a support, people expect Sorakas to be all passive, so you just gotta play all hardcore aggresive MASTER DESTROYER and win lane by maxing e and getting a pick instead of HoG for more deeps
---
BlazBlue Continuum Shift - Main: Platinum Sub: Tager|OwlRammer for everything
MvC3 - Deadpool/Magneto/Spencer,X-23/Arthur/Spencer|Travian is awesome.
#4themagicpainmanPosted 12/3/2012 3:35:33 PM
OwlRammer posted...
Nunu is also good jungler

so is Soraka as a support, people expect Sorakas to be all passive, so you just gotta play all hardcore aggresive MASTER DESTROYER and win lane by maxing e and getting a pick instead of HoG for more deeps

Or just do this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iY7q6OMTwg
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#5BiglabronPosted 12/3/2012 3:36:16 PM
You also should learn to counter pick.

When I see a nunu kog/nunuvayne/nunu cait I just take leona usually and snipe their carry while nunu does"nothing"
---
I don't always lose, but when I do it's purple sideu!!!
#6DeanyzyPosted 12/3/2012 3:38:30 PM
I'm using Elise to return to Platinum, she's starting to get banned a little now though. Most people I've played against are taken aback and don't know how to deal with her though. Once you understand her she's stupidly strong.

Nunu's pretty good, he's not my favourite solo queue support or jungle though.
#7TheMove2Posted 12/3/2012 4:18:14 PM
Nunu is bad. Everything can stop his ult. So easy to make him useless.

I only play 3v3. But I can't imaginehow hard it would be to get his ult to even go off in 5v5.