How do you feel about the new items?

#1TheSteelPhoenixPosted 12/3/2012 8:04:20 PM
I am actually really liking them. I am not sure if it is going to be better or worse, but I do enjoy the change up. I think AD assassins are going to be better in the jungle then we think.
---
C'mon Obama,lets stomp this economy into the ground. I'd rather get our economic collapse over with while I'm young and strong and have a chance of surviving.
#2TAMIUS_REBORNPosted 12/3/2012 8:08:10 PM(edited)
Hurricane.

I fear Twitch.

A lot.
---
Steam: Calimar777
XBL: Calimar
#3Fenrir the WolfPosted 12/3/2012 8:06:34 PM
My body is ready
---
And then John was a zombie.
#4VoidgolemPosted 12/3/2012 8:08:21 PM(edited)
You have no idea what power the S3 black cleaver has.

Spirit of the lizard elder is also great, but being able to stick 40 arpen/30%-odd shred/CDR-cap/Pile 'o Health/200 AD on whatever AD-brawler I want with enough cash? Brokennnnn

Also I guess Hydra too. Hydra is fun.

And Blade of the OP King makes Rengar even more of a permaban in solo queue.

And New Ragebeard makes Jax basically invincible.

and...

The list goes on. Fun times await.
---
"Assume all cover will explode. And if it doesn't explode, expect aliens to throw grenades in order to fix that"
#5B01tPosted 12/3/2012 8:23:13 PM
Voidgolem posted...
Fun times await.

pretty much sums it up
---
"That is why war is so tragic. To win means to make victims of your opponents and give birth to hatred." - Kratos Aurion, Tales of Symphonia
#6iMillatimePosted 12/3/2012 8:30:41 PM
Voidgolem posted...
You have no idea what power the S3 black cleaver has.

Spirit of the lizard elder is also great, but being able to stick 40 arpen/30%-odd shred/CDR-cap/Pile 'o Health/200 AD on whatever AD-brawler I want with enough cash? Brokennnnn

Also I guess Hydra too. Hydra is fun.

And Blade of the OP King makes Rengar even more of a permaban in solo queue.

And New Ragebeard makes Jax basically invincible.

and...

The list goes on. Fun times await.

Hydra is still bad tbh. Only reason to even bother getting it is if you want to push a lane like a madman, because that's about all it's good for. It still doesn't actually fit into a proper build from what i've played on the pbe. I've never had a point where i've sat there and said, "Man, i could use a hydra right now!".

Maybe it'll get used somewhere down the line by someone, but it's still outclassed based on what i've played on the pbe.

The rest of the items are awesome. There really is a lot of viable build diversity with the changes. I was skeptical at first, but after spending some time with the items, they're actually pretty fun.
---
It's Millatime
~What's wrong Mr. Bubbles?~