Am I the only one who thinks the new shop looks awful?

#1SoraOwnsAllPosted 12/3/2012 8:13:22 PM
I vastly prefer the current shop / Dota 2's shop. Maybe I'm missing something.
---
"I'm no hero, never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer hired to do some wet work." - Solid Snake.
#2TheSchrefPosted 12/3/2012 8:14:43 PM
I haven't actually played with the new shop myself, but I did see it in videos and it seemed somewhat weird. I'm sure a month after the patch comes out I'll forget what the old shop looked like.
#3VoidgolemPosted 12/3/2012 8:14:58 PM
it takes a bit of getting used to. And finding stuff not in/near your heroes' recommended list is sorta a pain without using the search.

On the other hand, the recommended list is actually somewhat decent now.
---
"Assume all cover will explode. And if it doesn't explode, expect aliens to throw grenades in order to fix that"
#4N3crisPosted 12/3/2012 8:15:39 PM
It took me awhile to get used to, but I can't go back to the current one now.
---
Dunno. Some people can't swallow their ego. Well I'm sure Kennen has swallowed ego but that's another story - Shadyelf
#5themagicpainmanPosted 12/3/2012 8:17:45 PM
I'm probably gonna not like it at first just because it's different, but we'll see.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#6B01tPosted 12/3/2012 8:20:26 PM
Voidgolem posted...

On the other hand, the recommended list is actually somewhat decent now.

WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?!?!
---
"That is why war is so tragic. To win means to make victims of your opponents and give birth to hatred." - Kratos Aurion, Tales of Symphonia
#7ssj98_gotenksPosted 12/3/2012 8:32:25 PM
tc ur like my favorite

just sayin
---
http://i.imgur.com/qd9BZ.gif http://i.imgur.com/vqTCG.gif
#8iMillatimePosted 12/3/2012 8:35:03 PM(edited)
getting to items is 10x faster in the new shop once you get used to it. it's MUCH more comfortable than the current one is, IMO anyway. I was on the fence about it at first, but after i gave it a bit of time, buying items felt way more fluid than the current shop.
---
It's Millatime
~What's wrong Mr. Bubbles?~
#9SoraOwnsAll(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 8:37:19 PM
tc ur like my favorite

just sayin

m i rly

getting to items is 10x faster in the new shop once you get used to it. it's MUCH more comfortable than the current one is, IMO anyway. I was on the fence about it at first, but after i gave it a bit of time, buying items felt way more fluid than the current shop.

I think I'm starting to get too used to the Dota 2 store. That's probably it.
---
"I'm no hero, never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer hired to do some wet work." - Solid Snake.
#10DeanyzyPosted 12/3/2012 8:37:29 PM
I like it a lot, most of the recommended items are pretty decent and it takes no time to find what you need.