Am I the only one who thinks the new shop looks awful?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Am I the only one who thinks the new shop looks awful?
4 years ago#1
I vastly prefer the current shop / Dota 2's shop. Maybe I'm missing something.
"I'm no hero, never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer hired to do some wet work." - Solid Snake.
4 years ago#2
I haven't actually played with the new shop myself, but I did see it in videos and it seemed somewhat weird. I'm sure a month after the patch comes out I'll forget what the old shop looked like.
4 years ago#3
it takes a bit of getting used to. And finding stuff not in/near your heroes' recommended list is sorta a pain without using the search.

On the other hand, the recommended list is actually somewhat decent now.
"Assume all cover will explode. And if it doesn't explode, expect aliens to throw grenades in order to fix that"
4 years ago#4
It took me awhile to get used to, but I can't go back to the current one now.
Dunno. Some people can't swallow their ego. Well I'm sure Kennen has swallowed ego but that's another story - Shadyelf
4 years ago#5
I'm probably gonna not like it at first just because it's different, but we'll see.
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
4 years ago#6
Voidgolem posted...

On the other hand, the recommended list is actually somewhat decent now.

WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?!?!
"That is why war is so tragic. To win means to make victims of your opponents and give birth to hatred." - Kratos Aurion, Tales of Symphonia
4 years ago#7
tc ur like my favorite

just sayin
http://i.imgur.com/qd9BZ.gif http://i.imgur.com/vqTCG.gif
4 years ago#8
getting to items is 10x faster in the new shop once you get used to it. it's MUCH more comfortable than the current one is, IMO anyway. I was on the fence about it at first, but after i gave it a bit of time, buying items felt way more fluid than the current shop.
It's Millatime
~What's wrong Mr. Bubbles?~
4 years ago#9
tc ur like my favorite

just sayin

m i rly

getting to items is 10x faster in the new shop once you get used to it. it's MUCH more comfortable than the current one is, IMO anyway. I was on the fence about it at first, but after i gave it a bit of time, buying items felt way more fluid than the current shop.

I think I'm starting to get too used to the Dota 2 store. That's probably it.
"I'm no hero, never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer hired to do some wet work." - Solid Snake.
4 years ago#10
I like it a lot, most of the recommended items are pretty decent and it takes no time to find what you need.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Am I the only one who thinks the new shop looks awful?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived