How do I kill Fiddlesticks 1v1 on Proving grounds?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. How do I kill Fiddlesticks 1v1 on Proving grounds?

User Info: Wayavas

Wayavas
4 years ago#1
Someone tell me, my life depends on it
If Raptor Jesus is your lord and savior and you are 100% proud of it, copy this into your signature.

User Info: Wayavas

Wayavas
4 years ago#2
I alredy know I need ignite, Merc boots, maybe quicksilver sash or cleanse, but something else?
If Raptor Jesus is your lord and savior and you are 100% proud of it, copy this into your signature.

User Info: dennis941012

dennis941012
4 years ago#3
QSS
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
~GameFAQs LoL Board Supreme Leader~> voted by http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123

User Info: RaytheRuler

RaytheRuler
4 years ago#4
Use Diana, wait to lvl 3 - 4. Then pull him when he tries to drain you and hit W.

User Info: spartanreborn1

spartanreborn1
4 years ago#5
Sounds about right. That should be about the best you can do without giving you specific matchups.
http://www.last.fm/user/spartanreborn

User Info: Frostshock

Frostshock
4 years ago#6
If you actually wanted to stomp him, you'd take Exhaust instead of Ignite and Executioner's Calling/Morello's Evil Tome as appropriate.
Which one of you fellers is the real Dirty Dan?
Contacts in Profile

User Info: And_Josh

And_Josh
4 years ago#7
Did this with my friend last night honestly.

I was teemo, first thing i got was negatron/boots/hp pots. I then just farmed and he dove under my tower and i killed him popping barrier and the turret nuking him.

Then i got qss/exectutioners calling (20 sec cd on the active) Then it was just a matter of poking him and collecting all the health pick ups because you have shrooms everywhere.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. How do I kill Fiddlesticks 1v1 on Proving grounds?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived