Preseason 3 patch notes

#21themagicpainmanPosted 12/4/2012 6:59:32 AM
KarmicDragon1 posted...
themagicpainman posted...
So... What happened to junglers getting more income?

Not sure if serious.

I probably gotta re-read the changes, I just saw a lot of minions getting decreased values when I looked through it.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#22profDEADPOOLPosted 12/4/2012 7:01:27 AM
KarmicDragon1 posted...

Not sure if serious.

I probably gotta re-read the changes, I just saw a lot of minions getting decreased values when I looked through it.

Yea it really isn't junglers getting more income per se but rather the gold from minions being moved into passive gold. This should result in junglers and supports having a higher percentage of gold compared to what the three CS'ing laners got.
---
Official Mienshao of the pokemon B/W and BW2 clans
Comic pull list: UXF, WatX, Hawkeye, Secret Avengers, Gambit, JLD, and Batwing
#23chaoshadouPosted 12/4/2012 7:02:22 AM
Xialoh posted...
Thanks.

I like practically nothing that I see. Just started this game, and the first patch I experience involves a massive string of nerfs and otherwise simply flipping s*** upside down. This is the reason I quit WoW in 2010.

But, I'm not gonna be completely irrational about it. I lack the experience to know how these changes will actually affect me, so I'll just have to wait and see how things go before I assume it's the end of the world. Barely any character specific nerfs anyway, so at least I know everyone is equally screwed (except junglers - glad I didn't get around to playing that role!). Though I probably will skip playing this week simply because nothing I've learned from guides will be accurate anymore.

Quite frankly, it doesn't really affect you. You just picked up the game and you don't jungle. The worst this does to you is give you different build options.
---
Awesome series, please support the VN ps3 localization http://petitiononline.com/umineko1/petition.html
http://www.facebook.com/OperationGoldenLand
#24KarmicDragon1Posted 12/4/2012 7:02:55 AM
KarmicDragon1 posted...

Not sure if serious.

Jungle monsters will literally be worth more gold the further into the match you get. You'll literally have to choose between leaving the jungle to gank, or keep jungling and have that steady gold coming in.

It's a damn nice change. Now you pretty much need a successful early gank to jungle well and keep up with the other players.
---
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt
#25Sarick_LyrePosted 12/4/2012 7:11:44 AM
KarmicDragon1 posted...

Not sure if serious.

Few things - decreased minion gold = less lane gold. This means you have less of a gap between the jungle and lane in gold. Which means jungle is getting a higher percent of the game's gold in comparison.

It isn't meant to be read as "more gold than the last patch", its "more gold in comparison to laners than the last patch". Same story for supports.
#26T-Viral-XPosted 12/4/2012 12:48:27 PM
They were right, Obama has infected our game with redistribution of wealth v_v
---
[~N~] [3_D] [U_U] lol, sig
Banking on Zelda Wii U being a Glass Zelda - 7/5/11
#27Hell0nEarthPosted 12/4/2012 1:05:26 PM
T-Viral-X posted...

Oh no, we wouldn't want the poor to have enough money to live on!
And why should supports and junglers get any fun items?!
---
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#28Frosted_MidnaPosted 12/4/2012 2:22:08 PM
Hell0nEarth posted...
T-Viral-X posted...

Oh no, we wouldn't want the poor to have enough money to live on!
And why should supports and junglers get any fun items?!

lol
---
It's more than good, it's alive!
Warning: May contain stone hat pieces http://i28.tinypic.com/55gw9h.jpg