What the hell is wrong with people?

#1YomjosekiPosted 12/3/2012 11:20:35 PM
I've played 7 ranked games this preseason. Every single game I filled in a role. I did not demand a lane or jungle. I took leftovers.

In FIVE of those games, we STILL had two f***ing idiots who refuse to set aside their egos and cooperate and play something resembling a decent team comp. Last game, our last pick refused to play an ADC because our support was Nautilus. So he picked Yorick, took mid, and our Kat went bot with Naut. Needless to say we get completely wrecked with all lanes decimated. I just don't get it. I'm BEYOND accommodating to people and it's STILL not enough to get teammates who won't tank the game BEFORE IT EVEN STARTS. It's ridiculous and infuriating that I can't even control my placement Elo because of teammates who pull s*** like this.
---
Every time A COP get a robber in the process, you will hear the robber say.. Stupid cop caught me. but who is really the stupid?
#2DarkSeraphim123Posted 12/3/2012 11:22:12 PM
I've played 7 ranked games this preseason. Every single game I filled in a role. I did not demand a lane or jungle. I took leftovers.

In FIVE of those games, we STILL had two f***ing idiots who refuse to set aside their egos and cooperate and play something resembling a decent team comp. Last game, our last pick refused to play an ADC because our support was Nautilus. So he picked Yorick, took mid, and our Kat went bot with Naut. Needless to say we get completely wrecked with all lanes decimated. I just don't get it. I'm BEYOND accommodating to people and it's STILL not enough to get teammates who won't tank the game BEFORE IT EVEN STARTS. It's ridiculous and infuriating that I can't even control my placement Elo because of teammates who pull s*** like this.

Be a man, call ADC, wreck face.
---
http://i-beta.crackedcdn.com/phpimages/article/0/2/0/58020.gif?v=1
PSN:Castiel90 LoL IGN: Jettetherogue
#3CBratePosted 12/3/2012 11:22:38 PM
What the hell is wrong with people?

They're people.
---
To all the trolls out there, I have 173 users on my ignore list. Come at me. My list needs to grow...
The latest ignoree: Xander7756
#4MastaOOPSPosted 12/3/2012 11:23:49 PM
Anonymity mixed with no monthly fee for a teen rated game.
Yea, you should be expecting this.
---
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
#5Zyx-WhitewindPosted 12/3/2012 11:29:28 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#6Yomjoseki(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 11:37:13 PM
Zyx-Whitewind posted...
dodge when they pick something retarted? Does that still work in ranked? I only play normals atm.

Dodge with a 30 minute penalty on first dodge, hour(I think?) on second? No thanks. Not when it's in 2/3rds of games.
---
Every time A COP get a robber in the process, you will hear the robber say.. Stupid cop caught me. but who is really the stupid?
#7Zyx-WhitewindPosted 12/4/2012 12:27:43 AM
#8Yomjoseki(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 12:54:04 AM
Zyx-Whitewind posted...
Yomjoseki posted...
Zyx-Whitewind posted...
dodge when they pick something retarted? Does that still work in ranked? I only play normals atm.

Dodge with a 30 minute penalty on first dodge, hour(I think?) on second? No thanks. Not when it's in 2/3rds of games.

Damn. Is it that long? It's only like 5 to 15 minutes for normals for me. They should reduce the time then I think. Also if you add a player to your ignore list does that prevent them from being paired with you? Is there an ignore limit?

There used to be an Elo rating penalty if you dodged. Jerkasses abused this to play against much less skilled opponents by repeatedly dodging to keep their Elo hundreds of points below where matchmaking would normally match them. They canned that, and now there's a huge timer penalty before you can queue again. Honestly, they're both bad solutions.

There needs to be a way to mark people who are consistently troublemakers during champion select.
---
#9Zyx-WhitewindPosted 12/4/2012 3:33:07 AM
#10MindersPosted 12/4/2012 5:19:32 AM
Zyx-Whitewind posted...
Yomjoseki posted...
Zyx-Whitewind posted...
Yomjoseki posted...
Zyx-Whitewind posted...

Damn. Is it that long? It's only like 5 to 15 minutes for normals for me. They should reduce the time then I think. Also if you add a player to your ignore list does that prevent them from being paired with you? Is there an ignore limit?

There used to be an Elo rating penalty if you dodged. Jerkasses abused this to play against much less skilled opponents by repeatedly dodging to keep their Elo hundreds of points below where matchmaking would normally match them. They canned that, and now there's a huge timer penalty before you can queue again. Honestly, they're both bad solutions.

There needs to be a way to mark people who are consistently troublemakers during champion select.

Hmm, yeah. It seems like they really need a better system... Like if you make more than three people dodge you, you get the penality?... Need to punish the people who force other players to dodge them rather than the player who thinks they should dodge.

And I can just see groups of people saying "Play support or we'll dodge you". Or maybe premades just trolling around queing up and dodging people for fun.
---
"homer the lord only asks for one hour a week" -Marge
"in that case he should have made the week an hour longer..." -Homer (GF)