All hail the Pickpocket mastery!

#11DiplomacySCPosted 12/4/2012 12:40:44 AM
Sarick_Lyre posted...
DiplomacySC posted...
Gotta love that 0/9/21 AD Nidalee.

Hey you'll learn to fear that Nidalee. 3% bonus movement speed ontop of the new boot enchantment?

"Enchantment - Furor: Dealing damage to a champion with a single target attack or spell grants you a movement speed boost that decays over 2 seconds." (The boost was 12% last time I was on PBE).

Once Nidalee leaps into a bush she's suddenly half way across the map after she's hunted the lower HP carry who escaped behind 3 towers down the lane. It's really annoying.

I already hit both softcaps on Movement Speed just with MS Quints, TriForce+FoN and ult, I don't even think I need the passive. So unless dropping MS Quints for AD or ArPen makes up for the lost damage, we're talking about losing damage for some bonus gold and diminishing returns on bonus movement speed...
#12ManoktheChicken(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 12:43:18 AM
Only a few non-supports can go so deep in the utility tree without worry. Dudes like Ryze and Singed, off the top of my head.
---
Shamelessly posting my twitter profile as my signature.
Oh wait. No. I deactivated it.
#13Sarick_LyrePosted 12/4/2012 12:48:32 AM(edited)
DiplomacySC posted...
I already hit both softcaps on Movement Speed just with MS Quints, TriForce+FoN and ult, I don't even think I need the passive. So unless dropping MS Quints for AD or ArPen makes up for the lost damage, we're talking about losing damage for some bonus gold and diminishing returns on bonus movement speed...

You're probably taking my reply a bit seriously (it even started with "Hey" which learned scholars remark that it is the upmost of non-serious reply beginnings). My only serious point is that those boots are great on her; the 0/9/21 isn't my own opinion.

Really I don't see Nidalee specifically going into Pickpocket (I don't even run it on supports). But Season 3 Nidalee is going to be annoying either way.

*Also a low HP carry behind three alive towers is a very specific non-game relevant situation.
#14funkys-flightsPosted 12/4/2012 12:48:46 AM
I'll build it on elise....for the biscuit
---
................ ~...............
anoche sone contigo ;)
#15ritz2Posted 12/4/2012 1:11:13 AM
DiplomacySC posted...
ritz2 posted...
Covenant posted...
It has a cooldown.

5 seconds

stuff like nidalee gets free gold

0 9 21 is viable and will become even more viable when the mastery trees change, not sure what you're getting at
---
http://i.imgur.com/UaixE.jpg
#16DiplomacySCPosted 12/4/2012 1:20:50 AM
ritz2 posted...
DiplomacySC posted...
ritz2 posted...
Covenant posted...
It has a cooldown.

5 seconds

0 9 21 is viable and will become even more viable when the mastery trees change, not sure what you're getting at

AD Nidalee needs the damage from the offensive masteries to win her lane?
#17ritz2Posted 12/4/2012 1:26:33 AM
DiplomacySC posted...
ritz2 posted...
DiplomacySC posted...
ritz2 posted...
Covenant posted...
It has a cooldown.

5 seconds

AD Nidalee needs the damage from the offensive masteries to win her lane?

I don't think nidalee needs anything to force people out of lane
---
http://i.imgur.com/UaixE.jpg
#18DiplomacySCPosted 12/4/2012 1:29:49 AM
ritz2 posted...
I don't think nidalee needs anything to force people out of lane

In some matchups she could still do so but it would be harder. Some matchups (e.g. sustain lanes) it's hard enough to outdamage their sustain without the armor pen, ad, etc. from the offensive tree. In addition, the bonus damage from the last mastery in the tree synergises perfectly with Takedown.
#19SlaynPosted 12/4/2012 1:31:31 AM
I feel sorry for melee supports.
---
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
#20michael_k1dPosted 12/4/2012 1:47:58 AM
Its BankPlank's time to shine!
---
My whole brain is crying!