What champions counter Olaf Top?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What champions counter Olaf Top?
3 years ago#1
I'm sick of playing in games where I end up getting my faced crapped on by an Olaf.

Is there any champions that can hold there own against him?
---
Peasants. They're everywhere.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9pw1fp7nF1rtvgmro1_500.gif
3 years ago#2
Swain.
---
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198027022338
I dislike this name more than Krudmuffins.
3 years ago#3
number 1 reason why olaf wins lanes is because people run away after he reckless swings them. Go in and trade or he will dump on you. Play Jax he is a baller.
---
BW FC: 4384 5911 2850
3 years ago#4
Someone ranged.

Warwick can actually work, when he goes in to E you, you Q him. You've just lost, what, 80~ health, he's lost about 300. Sucks that Olaf ignores his ult.
---
Lost Karma Counter: 9
Riot will convert Wriggle's Lantern into a Support Item. Called 8/4/12.
3 years ago#5
Jax, if you're good at farming you can just outscale him.

Jayce, because E in melee form counters him.

Yorick, force him out of lane 24/7

Cho'Gath, if you play AD focused and create an early advantage.

Darius? I'm not sure how the match-up goes

An enemy has been Swain.
---
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=
3 years ago#6
Riven if you time your E to shield against his E's true dmg.
---
Actually, since Wedge Antilles > Carriers, and Carriers = Instant win, then it should be Wedge Antilles > Instant win. He's just that good XD -PsionicDude
3 years ago#7
Darius and Cho are supposed to do well. Singed does pretty good too, but you gotta play somewhat aggressive.
---
StarCraft 2: VashTS; 330; Random
Super Smash Bros Brawl: Vash; Random
3 years ago#8
Anyone who can kite easily.
---
http://i.imgur.com/4WWRR.png
3 years ago#9
Darius wins post six.

Jax can win the lane too.
---
GT: Sinnthetic
Nova / Frank / Dante - "POWER OF THE.....FRANK!"
3 years ago#10
aHappySacka posted...
Jax, if you're good at farming you can just outscale him.

Olaf vs Jax is pretty even in terms of 1v1 late game; In terms of actual autoattacks Olaf is better however Jax's counterstrike does give him an advantage.

I.E
Passive: TIE
Olaf AS buff will pretty much go toe to toe with Jax's AS buff; Olaf's attack speed will gradually increase to a maximum of 99 percent similar to Jax's attack speed increasing gradually to 72 percent.

Undertow/Leap strike: Undertow
In a 1v1 undertow will provide far more dps; due to the refresh. It can also be used to kite jax slightly during the Jax's counter strike

Jax's W/Reckless swing : Tie
Considering both Olaf and Jax will have 200+ resists late game Reckless swing will give very similar dps to empowered strike.

Jax's Ult + Counter strike/ Ragnarok+ Lifesteal damage steroid
Jax's ult wil give higher reisists than ragnarok so Jax's ult is better in that regard. It will also provide him with good dmg every third hit. However this damage is outclassed by Olaf's dmg from his dmg buff (percentage hp ad buff is better than ap dmg buff since it will scale of crit/lifesteal and penetration as well as plainly providing more dmg). Now it looks very grim for Jax however his counter strike does give him 2 seconds of free hits (not 3 since the stun wont work). Now it all depends on how well Jax can use this counter strike cause other wise Jax will definitely lose badly. I think this will go Olaf's way because Olaf will slow Jax when he turns on his counter strike and walk away. This might provide Jax with 2-3 free hits as he will autoattack once when counter strike is activated he will then leap on Olaf and attack again to counteract the slow. But then Olaf will simply outtrade Jax at that point since he will have better sustain better, and better damage.
---
23/11/12 Me: WTF Why do you have 6 boots?
NoobElise: Aren't I a spider?
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What champions counter Olaf Top?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived