How do I gain presence as a support?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. How do I gain presence as a support?

User Info: ryudo500

ryudo500
4 years ago#11
guy im playuing with is plat, so not only am I facing tougher oppoenents but he is so far advaned than e ( i am 1100 elo) when he graves I taric but sometimes Im nt on the same page. hes been patient tho and hopefully I can come across a better support from this
squaresoft
LAKERS & SPURS

User Info: Rising Chaos

Rising Chaos
4 years ago#12
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSHvzZy1YZA
"Pokey and the man."

User Info: iXCelticXi

iXCelticXi
4 years ago#13
Rising Chaos posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSHvzZy1YZA

Opened thread to post this. Kind of sad it took so long to be posted!
LoL IGN: TA HumblePie.
Formerly GreedyCowPuncher, Support Main.

User Info: centurion911

centurion911
4 years ago#14
ryudo500 posted...
guy im playuing with is plat, so not only am I facing tougher oppoenents but he is so far advaned than e ( i am 1100 elo) when he graves I taric but sometimes Im nt on the same page. hes been patient tho and hopefully I can come across a better support from this

If they overextend then send your stun immediately onto whoever is there and your AD carry should burst them. Do that 2-3 times and you'll have presence
"Whats the penalty for dodging in ranked?"
"Phreak comes to your house and punches your screen."

User Info: zefig

zefig
4 years ago#15
unsung_visions posted...
you also need to know your adc. I've recently been playing alot of support with one of my friends who is a great adc, then last night forgot I was with a random, and it was just terrible. I would bandage in stunning the adc and our ashe would just walk away. Granted that team was all bad, and would refuse help anyone, let alone go in when I bandage ult their entire team and almost kill thier ap/adc.

Uh, bandage? Why would you play Amumu as support, especially when Leona exists?
Wii FC: 1686 5820 3040 7075
XBL: PettyAlchemy
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. How do I gain presence as a support?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived