Some of the trolls in unranked have really boring gimmicks.

#1KarmicDragon1Posted 12/4/2012 6:47:11 AM
This feeding Caitlynn player on my team kept crying about the enemies going 2v1 or 3v1 against her. Like, literally for 10 of her 17 deaths.

I'm convinced it was a troll since no sensible LoL player at level 30 would keep going "damn, they keep jumping on me when I run around alone and we have no vision of their team... I bette rkeep at it!".
---
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt
#2NykzaPosted 12/4/2012 6:49:32 AM
Sounds to me like that Cait played too many custom bot games.
---
http://i.imgur.com/w2Ni4.jpg
#3TrevorkkhoPosted 12/4/2012 6:50:37 AM
They are just trying to make you rage and report you for smallest amount normal human behavior, trying to get you banned. Make sure not to diss her in chat and just report her.
Don't put unskilled player though, that will never pass with her league of baddie.
---
POK Erthroid Myeloid Ontogenic
#4KarmicDragon1(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 6:52:02 AM
I just called her and Morganna out on their obvious trolling, you can't possibly die 15+ times and not go all "Maybe... I should play more carefully...".
---
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt
#5TrevorkkhoPosted 12/4/2012 6:59:22 AM
We will see you in tribunal for being mean XD
---
POK Erthroid Myeloid Ontogenic
#6thecrazyfrogPosted 12/4/2012 7:13:55 AM
No - people are actually that bad.
#7SkyzPosted 12/4/2012 7:31:24 AM
She's just bad man. She wasn't trolling. Truly doesn't understand map awareness and not dying. Not dying sounds basic. But...its just not.
---
Skyz the limit. Try and Reach it.
#813loopPosted 12/4/2012 8:05:45 AM
Not a troll. Just another noob
---
"Swim away fugu fish, swim awaaaayyyyyy"
"You will never be happy if you live your life in fear"
#9Ultoman2Posted 12/4/2012 8:49:52 AM
KarmicDragon1 posted...
I just called her and Morganna out on their obvious trolling, you can't possibly die 15+ times and not go all "Maybe... I should play more carefully...".

It's sure as hell possible.

I'm bad at most AP carries and health based champions. Somehow I though I could do good as Vlad.

First PvP I went 0/18... Unintentionally...
---
History is only as accurate as the Author of the Book.