Is it a good idea to stack 5 Infinity Edge on an AD champion?

#1KarmicDragon1Posted 12/4/2012 6:55:18 AM
Seems like it would cost a lot of gold.
---
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt
#2kaysa13Posted 12/4/2012 6:58:45 AM
No, it's not. It's passive is unique, therefore it won't stack with another IE. The only stats that stack there are its +attack damage and +critical chance.
---
This is a signature.
#3DoctorEggmanPosted 12/4/2012 7:08:35 AM
All you'd be getting is more AD and crit chance, and you will be neglecting attack speed and pen. Not a good idea, unless for some reason you REALLY want a lot of crit and AD and nothing else, and even you are wasting a lot of gold on the passive.
---
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!
http://imgur.com/n8yh1
#4themagicpainmanPosted 12/4/2012 7:10:33 AM(edited)
More swords are always good.
---
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW
#5norush19minutesPosted 12/4/2012 7:09:56 AM
kaysa13 posted...
No, it's not. It's passive is unique, therefore it won't stack with another IE. The only stats that stack there are its +attack damage and +critical chance.

Its*
#6kaysa13Posted 12/4/2012 7:17:38 AM
norush19minutes posted...
kaysa13 posted...
No, it's not. Its passive is unique, therefore it won't stack with another IE. The only stats that stack there are its +attack damage and +critical chance.

Its*

Thanks for the correction.
---
This is a signature.
#7Kuroth_NeidraPosted 12/4/2012 7:27:30 AM
KarmicDragon1 is the TC why would you reply seriously.
---
"How are you a vet if you can't fly and shoot laser beams? It just doesn't make any sense." -Raging_Placenta
#8Gun SagePosted 12/4/2012 7:27:59 AM
Even if it wasn't a unique passive, the wording suggests it raises it to 250%, meaning it sets the bar there.

Actually, I wonder if the mastery for crit damage does anything with an IE...
---
Now these points of data make a beautiful line, and we're out of beta we're releasing on time! So I'm glad I got burned, think of all the things we learned!
#9WayavasPosted 12/4/2012 8:42:04 AM
I dont know why INternet Explorer would be a good idea while playing league of legends
---
If Raptor Jesus is your lord and savior and you are 100% proud of it, copy this into your signature.
#10TeeHunter13Posted 12/4/2012 8:49:38 AM
Stack 6 Phantom Dancers instead.
---
And now, I'm thinking again, isn't there
something we can do about something we can't do anything about?