What supports are good with Trist?

#1Edge4o7_Posted 12/4/2012 9:04:41 AM
When the adc on my team picks Trist and I'm support, I never really know who's good with her so I just default to Janna.

I feel like Trist is just bad in lane so I can't really go Taric/Leona because Trist can't capitalize on it like the AD casters can.
---
XBL: Edge4o7
P4A: Yu UMvC3 Zero/Dante/Sent
#2GrimtronPosted 12/4/2012 9:08:55 AM
I have never lost a Trist + Taric lane.

Ever.
Thinking of it, I have never lost a Anything + Taric lane, taric is just so damn fabulous.
---
Rin is mai Waifu
| http://i.imgur.com/8TFqH.png | http://i.imgur.com/OoF1r.png |
#3k0rupted1Posted 12/4/2012 9:14:50 AM
Alistar: Sustain, you have double knockback. And pulverize so you can aim your jump right

Nunu: Trist lacks mobility (aside from her jump), ice blast to exchange with their adc, chase, aim jump right, and the extra AS aside from her steroid is op

Taric is meh
---
PSN: k0rupted1
League of Legends IGN: k0rupted1
#4KirynTheClericPosted 12/4/2012 9:27:24 AM
Grimtron posted...
I have never lost a Trist + Taric lane.

Ever.
Thinking of it, I have never lost a Anything + Taric lane, taric is just so damn outrageous.

FTFY
---
"And at what point did you decide to stay on the forums? I don't get that mentality but some people don't have better things to do." - Nofoundation
#5Wingding11Posted 12/4/2012 9:31:13 AM
Edge4o7_ posted...
When the adc on my team picks Trist and I'm support, I never really know who's good with her so I just default to Janna.

I feel like Trist is just bad in lane so I can't really go Taric/Leona because Trist can't capitalize on it like the AD casters can.

I think you have the wrong idea. You WANT to be someone scary in lane so that Tristana doesn't get abused every time she goes up for a last hit. She also has very good burst, so I'm not sure what you mean about not being able to capitalize.
---
I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought, and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder. - G.K. Chesterton
#6DiplomacySCPosted 12/4/2012 9:33:25 AM
Trist is terrific in lane, her burst and poke are both pretty strong. It's her midgame that sucks, her laning is strong.

Leona and Trist or Taric and Trist can burst a carry down very quickly.
#7Edge4o7_(Topic Creator)Posted 12/4/2012 9:35:38 AM
I don't play Trist so I don't really know what her damage is like. She's rarely picked in my games. When she is picked, it seems like she just jumps in and dies to the enemy adc. Next time I get her on my team I'll try Leona or something and see what happens I guess.
---
XBL: Edge4o7
P4A: Yu UMvC3 Zero/Dante/Sent
#8Wingding11Posted 12/4/2012 9:41:50 AM
Edge4o7_ posted...
I don't play Trist so I don't really know what her damage is like. She's rarely picked in my games. When she is picked, it seems like she just jumps in and dies to the enemy adc. Next time I get her on my team I'll try Leona or something and see what happens I guess.

I have this problem a lot. I'll jump in as Tristana (because it's her nuke) and my support just kind of sits back and thinks I'm an idiot. You kind of have to be a badass as Trist unless it's a lane she can sit and farm in. Her E's level 1 damage is something like the highest base damage in the game at 110 and her jump is a decent nuke as well. It also resets upon kill, meaning if she jumps in, she really needs someone to die, fast.
---
I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought, and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder. - G.K. Chesterton
#9NessosinPosted 12/4/2012 9:42:52 AM
I love having a Leona with me as Trist. Keep them still and let me shoot them
#10MaurithPosted 12/4/2012 9:56:46 AM
She's good with aggressive supports like Leona, Alistar, and Taric with his stun. In my experience
---
[LoL favourites: Janna, Syndra, Rumble, Fizz, Ezreal, Miss Fortune, Katarina, Volibear, Ahri, Orianna, Tristana, Amumu, Swain, Irelia, Kennen]