so AP mastery

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: a5ny5

a5ny5
4 years ago#1
is expanded mind even useful? considering DFG is good again wouldn't it be better to put points into 15% active item reduction?

http://www.finalesfunkeln.com/s3/#7bK7vMSUvdPllvE

like this

a5ny5
4 years ago#2
also with homeguard boots, the MS out of combat seems pretty useless

User Info: xRustySpoon

xRustySpoon
4 years ago#3
That's the beauty of it. Until the community goes through extensive play-testing, I don't think anyone can give you a concise answer as to which combination is optimal. That's for you to decide.
Get destroyed.
GT/Steam: xRustySpoon Follow these tips and you'll be fraggin' like a pro.

User Info: Frostshock

Frostshock
4 years ago#4
Havoc is probably better than 6 AP, unless you're optimizing for really really really early game.
Weenie Hut General!
Contacts in Profile

a5ny5
4 years ago#5
but 2% damage is pretty useless. consider if you do 1k with a full combo, you're only do 20 more damage. 20 is basically nothing

User Info: FvP

FvP
4 years ago#6
http://www.finalesfunkeln.com/s3/#MaK7zMSUvdZq3vE

What I'm going to use
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo

User Info: Frostshock

Frostshock
4 years ago#7
but 2% damage is pretty useless. consider if you do 1k with a full combo, you're only do 20 more damage. 20 is basically nothing

Well that 6 AP is worth 7.5 with Deathcap, so to beat out Havoc you would need over a 2.6 AP ratio on your combo. You can pull that off as like...Veigar and Syndra.
This isn't your average, everyday darkness. This is...ADVANCED darkness. Hey, if I close my eyes it doesn't seem so dark.
Contacts in Profile

User Info: Camel-Rider

Camel-Rider
4 years ago#8
How much of an AP ratio do you need to break even with Havoc?

EDIT: This is only assuming 1000 dmg on a full combo. What about 500 damage? What about 2000?
LoL IGN: The Camel Rider

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived